Bonus! Acronix and Krux

(Bold text is Krux and normal is Acronix I WANTED to do this! So I did it!)

So when we were five I really wanted a rabbit!

You begged our parents every day to get you a rabbit!

Hey! One of our friends had a rabbit! I knew how to take care of it! I saved ALL my pocket-money that I was already saving to buy a giant stack of candy! But NO! I bought a cage, food EVERYTHING!

Except for the rabbit! Our parents forbid you from buying that because it was a STUPID idea! Also, Jane was YOUR friend! Not mine! Our parents tried to make you stop by getting you a rabbit plushy!

I liked Fluff! But he was nothing like Snowball! She was a REAL rabbit!

You got her for FREE! The only thing you had to give Jane was a lolly!

Because her rabbit had a small litter and she didn't know what to do with it!

I'm surprised our parents let you keep her!

Cmon! She was white with blue eyes! Who would say no to THAT! She was adorable! AND I had enough stuff to take care of her!

They probably just wanted you to stop talking about why they should let you have a rabbit. Also, SHE WAS THE ONLY THING YOU TALKED ABOUT FOR TWO YEARS!

But I took care of her! She lived a full rabbit life! She got ten! I was pretty sad when she died...

You locked yourself in your room for a week! Our mom had to baby-feed you! WE WERE FIFTEEN!

SHE WAS MY BABY! I loved her! I gave her my carrots every time!

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO EAT THEM YOURSELF!

WELL UNLIKE ME SHE LIKED CARROTS! BETTER THAN THROWING THEM AWAY LIKE SOME PEOPLE! I BET YOU WERE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I SPENT MORE TIME WITH SNOWBALL THEN YOU!

I WOULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF A SMALL PIECE OF FUR!

SNOWBALL WAS A RABBIT! ALSO, I SWEAR I HEARD YOU ASK OUR PARENTS WHEN WE WERE SIX! Mommy? Why isn't Acronix playing with me so much anymore? You know you could've asked Jane if you could've had one of Snowball's siblings?

I NEVER WANTED A RABBIT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS OBSESSED WITH THEM!

(A/N This Cherry! I had to cut them off before they started a real fight! Hope ya'll liked the bonus UWUWUWUWUWUWU)