Chapter 2

"Come on I want you to fight me"

"Wait what...?!"

"I didn't stutter come on"

......

"HURRY UP OR DO YOU WANNA KEEP WASTING MY TIME!!"

She got scared but she cooperated and started to use her quirk as she was really slow and the punches were not that strong.

"Okay I want you to make an example"

"What kind?"

"I want you to punch that wall and we will compare each strike until it's compared to mine"

She release her full power as she punched the wall and she made a small hole kinda like a punch size. I did the same as I accidentally pushed her away from the force but I made a giant hole.

"In these 10 months your body will feel like it wants to give up so I won't let you overwork yourself

"In these 10 months your body will feel like it wants to give up so I won't let you overwork yourself. And I want you to show me around the city and teach me everything of the hero association."

"Sure Mr. Gogeta."

"Just call me Gogeta or Sensei if you want I don't do formalities" I said since I hate when people are too formal.

"Well Sensei what type of training are we gonna do?"

"Simple we are going to use these weights to help you train"

I gave her the weights and she could move but not very fast she was as slow as a turtle when she walked.

"T-These w-weights are supposed to make me s-stronger?" as she said struggling to move around.

"Yeah you will have these on for the whole 10 months while you learn martial arts and doing the exercise."

(Kaede POV)

God please help me because I might die before I could even try to be a hero.

I can tell you that the training was hell and I could never hit him he was always dodging telling me to get faster and to stop letting myself get distracted. I tried to punch him but he was to fast even if I had the weights off.

"If you wanna be a hero then try harder!"

I was irritated and so I keep going with the onslaught and I used my quirk on an air strike punch before it could be released he used on of his own.

"Damn it! I want to get stronger I want to be a hero....but I have to get away from all the doubt in my mind"

"Let's take a break for now and we'll start again in 1 hour"

"No! I want to keep going even if my body can't move anymore I will continue to force it to keep going."

I saw Sensei smile as he lifted me and he took me home while I fell asleep in his arms.

(Timeskip)

"Alright 10 months of training is over now let's see the result I want you to do the same as last time when we began your training.

I was ready because 10 months of training and learning new fighting style of my own I should be able to make the same whole size as Master.

"Pressure Strike FULL POWER!"

(Gogeta POV)

She release a giant gust of wind as the hole I made is only 10% so she should make one that even bigger since 10 month's is a great improvement.

I was really surprised because she basically destroyed the entire wall and made a hole 4 times bigger than the one I made in the next wall.

(They were training in an old construction site and Kaede knows how to sense energy and is faster as least to where she can keep up with Gogeta at 10%)

"I'm impressed Kaede you not only destroyed the wall but made an even bigger whole than the one I made your ready for the exam."

She had tears in her eyes as she hugged me and she said something that really surprised me.

"Thank you so much Dad! Uhhh....."

"Dad?!"

"I D-DIDN'T MEAN T-THAT...

I cut her off as I hugged her and started laughing.

"It's alright I see you as a daughter as well since I never had a daughter so you were the first."

We laughed and kept training and we decided that tomorrow was an off day since she needed to relax and prepare herself for the exam in 2 days. I then went to patrol since on the 6 month of training I became a pro and I decided to surprise her by doing something cool.

"Huh? It seems like no crime today. I better head back home Kaede is probably waiting for me."

"Hey look it's Gogeta!"

I turn around to see a group of I think elementary kids running at me.

"Sir Whats your quirk."

"My quirk is Energy Manipulation and Super Strength."

"Lucky!"

"Are you stronger than All Might?"

"Who knows I never fought All Might so I don't know if I'm stronger."

I then saw a kid crying as I decided to talk to the kid.

"Hey why the sad face?"

"Can I be a hero even with a weak quirk like mine?"

"Let me see your quirk."

He started running and he was only able to increase his speed but a little.

"So you can increase your speed by a little well if you train hard enough you can be a hero you just need to train your quirk by breaking your limits."

He looked at me shocked as if those were the words he needed to hear.

"Thank you sir your my hero!"

I patted his head as the other kids decided to leave after I gave them all an autograph.

"I wonder if Kaede is home?"

I then flew back home and I saw Kaede still training doing some training exercises I showed her and I was proud but I have to make sure that she takes a break.

"Honey i'm home...Oh Gogeta it's great to see you again."

"Oh hey Mrs.Utomashe how are you?"

"I told you to call me Mariko"

"Sorry about that"

"Kaede is still training right?"

"Yeah she is gonna pass that exam with ease"

I kept on looking at my most successful pupil she is gonna be a great hero.

After a few minutes we eat dinner and Kaede goes to sleep since in 2 days she will show everyone that she belongs at U.A.

"Don't worry Kaede you will do great"