Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?!"

"I am your homeroom teacher and before we begin I want you all to put on these gym uniforms and meet me outside."

I left as everyone grabbed a uniform and got changed and they were amazed that the hero Gogeta was teaching but a specific orange haired girl was more confused on why I was teaching.

"Now today we will be taking a quirk assessment test to see where you all are with your strength."

"But aren't we gonna miss orientation?!"

"Those things don't really matter and at U.A I can teach the class the way I want to so it's not really your choice. Bakugo you were the highest in the practical exam what was your ball throw in middle school?"

"67 meters I think."

"Here throw this ball with your quirk just make sure you stay in the circle."

He threw the ball as I saw that his power did increase but not by much.

"I want you all to go at your fullest and you can use your quirks to give you advancements."

"This looks fun!" said a girl with pink skin and two horns.

"Yeah using our quirks to the extent is gonna be a blast."

"You think that this is all fun and games so how about this the person who scores last will be expelled for having no potential."

"But that's not fair! We just got here at least give us a chance sir!"

"You know what you're right no one is gonna be expelled."

"Really?!" Everyone screamed as I just answered back annoyed.

"No now shut up and run."

Everyone started showing their skills as from what I can tell Kaede was winning most of the but Bakugo did show pretty good skill. During the exercises Eraserhead came and watched the class as he saw that some of my students had potential. But I can tell he was watching Midoriya since he broke his arm during the entrance exam but he was doing normal on the exercises so I decided to intercept.

"Midoriya come here real quick."

"Y-Y-Yes sir."

We walked where we could talk privately and I saw that some students were looking at us so I had to raise my voice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!!! GET BACK TO THE TEST OR I'LL EXPEL ALL OF YOU!!"

They got scared and went back to working and so I changed back to my smiling self and decided to talk to him.

"So how's your progress with One for All?"

"If I use it I can destroy my body so not really too good."

"Have you tried limiting your percent instead of a 100% burst? Like 5% and keep that power on the whole time."

Izuku looked like he realized the cure for cancer as he started to limit his power and he started letting out a small aura of electricity but the one that can't do any damage.

"One for All...Full Cowling!!"

"Now hurry and continue with the exercises."

He ran back as he started to increase better on the rankings. I was proud I could help him evolve but that was the only time I would help him.

Kaede turn to throw the ball was next and she threw the ball and got 761.5 m. I was surprised but concerned to why she was holding back and Midoriya got 630.6 m and the rest of the test were done.