Chapter 5

"Alright Mariko I'm leaving"

"Wait Gogeta please I need to tell you something"

I turned around and look at Mariko as she stared at the ground and I was kinda worried what was going on.

"Hey what's wrong"

"Gogeta.....I'm...I'm pregnant."

Time stopped for me as I just looked at her without saying a word.

"Gogeta....please say something."

I walked towards her as I kissed her and hugged her, at first I was scared but I've been through this before and this is my child with the woman Gogeta loves not Goku or Vegeta it's time for him to continue with his life.

"I'm so happy! I can't believe that I'm going to have a baby with the woman I love."

We hugged as we both went to work and I noticed that Principal Nezu was there.

"Sir is something wrong?"

He pointed to his left and I noticed the press coming and I quickly picked up Mariko and went inside. I am not going to deal with them.

"Alright now please be careful for both your sakes."

"I love you"

I kissed her as I started walking to class happy I'm having a baby. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard loud yelling and I had two people in mind. Mic or Bakugo.

I looked through the corner and I saw Aizawa beating the crap out of Mic because he woke him up. I quickly ran to my class as everyone was staring at me but they heard the yelling and they quickly understood.

"Alright everyone today we will be going to a facility to do Rescue training now let's hurry because I don't want my day getting even more crazy when Mic calls for my help."

I pressed the costume button and the students grabbed their costumes and went to the bus. I waited but I also saw Mariko walk out with a smile and she told me that she was gonna go with us to observe Kaede.

During the bus ride I heard Asui talk to Midoriya about his similarities to All Might and I thought his cover was almost blown but Kirishima stopped it by saying that All Might doesn't injure himself when he fights.

We made it to the facility and I was met up with the Space Hero: 13. 13 explained that they were going to do rescue and how they have to be careful with their quirks in the near future since too much power could kill someone. Suddenly out of nowhere I felt a giant army of energies and I turned around to see a wormhole and many villains started walking out.

"What the? Has the training already started? I thought we were going to be rescuing?"

"Get Back Damnit! Mariko quickly get out of here and contact the school and tell them about the situation! We have villains at the U.S.J."

"Where is he? I took the liberty of inviting so many of my friends here and they want All Might."

"Too bad because now you'll have to deal with me and trust me I don't take lightly to snakes who scare my wife and students."

I was about to walk down until I looked behind me and saw the same portal open in front of the children.

"What do you want from us?"

"Apologies if we disturbed your class Gogeta but we came here because we want All Might that's it."

Gogeta glared at him as he quickly sped up to him and used Instant Transmission to get him back to the hand guy.

"What the..."

"I'm going to give you all one chance. Leave and never do mischief again or I'll beat you all to the ground."

The villain started laughing as he ordered the rest of the other thugs to attack and they charged at me. I just stood there ready for a fight.

(3rd POV)

Many thugs started charging towards Gogeta but some stayed there distance and the shooting squad were ready to shoot as they shot at Gogeta but he just deflected all of the bullets.

Gogeta - Come on if that's the best you all got then just give up now because the level you all are then you guys are never going to defeat me.

Gogeta started floating until he sped towards the villains and started taking down many in milliseconds. The hand villain was getting worried until he realized that all of the villains that were with him were down.

??? - Kurogiri separate the children so they can meet our friends.

Before he could move Gogeta shot out 3 energy rings and they covered Kurogiri as Gogeta closed his fist and the rings tightened on Kurogiri.

Gogeta - Galactic Donut. A good move from my fusion son Gotenks. I could tell he was your mode of transportation so it's better if he doesn't interfere and attack my students. Because now it's personal so I guess it's my turn to show you my real ability.

Gogeta started to get covered by a golden aura as he flew back and started letting out a giant scream. The students saw what was going on only Mariko and Kaede knew what was going on.

Mariko - It's time.

A golden shine blinded everyone as they covered their eyes until they opened them again and they couldn't believe it

A golden shine blinded everyone as they covered their eyes until they opened them again and they couldn't believe it. It was the first time anybody other than his family have seen it. Gogeta has transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Gogeta - It's over because now I've come for you!