BRUUUUUUUHHHHH

time skip for like a week

you had become great friends with The Gays who are in a polyamorous relationship with each other over the course of a week as corrupted catra stalked you.

one day you walked in on glimmer and catra making out while you were walking with adora around the castle and you both stood there in shock before adora went, "yo can i join??"

okay so it had been a week since you were brought to etheria. you liked it a lot better than the real world. then.

it happened.

corrupted catra came over to you after you had been startled out of your sleep, "did you really think it would be all okay?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean, you really thought you could come to etheria and everything would be awesome? no, it doesn't work like that. i'm taking you to my home here tomorrow. end of discussion."

"there was no discussion."

"i don't care."

"why are you gonna do that?"

"coz fuck you that's why."

"sure seems like you wanna do that 👀."

"how did you say that out loud?"

small time skipper

the next morning glimmer woke you up and whispered in your ear, "ready? okay! hi! i'll be your guide! i'll be your g-u-i-d-e to the other side. don't go to the netherworld NETHERWORLD? did i say netherworld? nevermind. i'm the b to the double e j f q and jesus i can't spell. hi! he'll be your guide! he'll be your g-u-i-d-e to the other side! let's all get naked! NO! eh, worth a try. i'm the b to the double e t l e to the j u i c e yeah!"

"that wake up call was better than a wake up call of liquid drain cleaner," you commented.

"i know, right? anyway, someone's here to see you."

you walked with glimmer over to a shadowy figure. the shadowy figure pushed you down to your knees kinky and put her finger on your forehead. oh god oh fu

"hey, (y/n)."

CK.