why are people actually reading this

after like a week of long thought glimmer banished corrupted catra. but that was just cutting the bitch. ya cant kill a bitch.

you and your gfs were walking when all of a sudden corrupted catra, now completely C O R R U P T, came down from the sky

"holy fucking shit holy holy shit holy fucking fuck holy shit"

FULLY CORRUPT CATRA started walking toward you

"h̷̬̤̥̻̗̱̤̣̔̃ȩ̶͚͚̘̜͕̣̠͎̻͛͒́͜ļ̸̟̭̼͕̤̍̎́̚l̴͓͚̔̍̐o̴̻̳͍̯̥̤̅̍̈̋̔̈̏̅̾̌̌̂̚ ̴̧͉̫̭͖̠̮̮̣̭͙̤̍ẙ̵̢̧͎̤̙̦͉͙̏̓̂͂͝/̵̜̯͍̻͔̟͔̹͆̄͒̈́̓͑͆͑͛̌͑͝͠͝n̴̨̧̮͚̻͚̭̮̭̺̟͒͌̂͒̽͑̓͗̕͘͠ ̴͈͔̱̩͍͚̉͋͆̓̂̈̓̈́̏͛͠ḩ̸̡͎̦̑͒͗́̏̓̏͘ȍ̸̧̨̯̘͈͕͖͎͇̲̙͓ͅw̷̢̨̛̛̘̹̮͚͚͈̓͌̽̐̔͘͜͝ͅ ̸̰̥̪̖̑͘á̵͇̜̼͙̺̼̩̬̠̲̥̓̉̄̅͑̑̑͆͠r̸̬͓͓̯̄e̴̻̠͒̈́̐̆̉̽͗͐̓̌̚ ̶̧̭̟̲̰̆̀͂͋̐ÿ̸̨͖͓̝͈͓̠͖̘̫̆͜o̵͇̬̊͋̈́̃u̸̹̫̣͍̜̣̹̟̿́̄̌̎̑̊̊̓͜"

"im calling authorities"

"b̴̧̧̛̼͙̯̄ṷ̴̒͊͆̽͌̇́̀̆͘ļ̶̫̙͙̜̖͔͙̹̖͔̫͎̀́̆͜l̷̛̥͉̻̗̻̺̠̰̱̩͓͕̂̊̔̋̒̈́̀͐͂͠͝ͅs̵̛̛̩̘̮̘̤̫̜̫͓͈̯̖̱̓̓̂̿͆͋͗̑̅̏̊̏͝ȟ̴̢͕͙̃̒͊̄̓̋̅̕̕ị̷̛ţ̶̼̞̝̋̔͗ ̷̨̨̧̡̖͔̦̫͓͉̰̝̃̂͌͐̋̈́̉̕̕f̵̡̢̠̙̜̬̊̇̋͌̂̌̋̊̈́̎̚͘ů̵̡͇͎̻̳̟̠̆̀͊̓̔̅̏ć̵̨̠̗̖̥̦͔̙̰̘̞̀͌͋̄k̵̢̨̡̹̬̙̻̠͉̦̖̳̝͔͍̽́̌̎̀̒̽͋̀̃̂̚͝ ̸̳̬̞̬̠̫̌̐̀̌͑̋̔͌̏̆̋͠ͅy̶͕͙͙̪̥̭͕̞͒̋ơ̵̡̡̻͖͓̬͙̹͂̃̂̊͂͗̏̂͌̏ͅȗ̴̞̝̯̫͔͖̼̫̻̻̩̪̂̽̀͆̑͌͛̋̑͋̂̕̕̕ͅ ̶̭̮̥̟̲͂͑̈́͐͛́̈̓͗̾͝b̵̧̫̥̜̀̇̉į̸̟͙̰̟͚͖̰̰͉̭̘̽͂͌͘͝t̶̨̡̗̹̜̥̰͚̮̺̹̬̋̽͌͛̒́̓̒̾̑͆͜͜c̴͙̺̙̤̻͐̎̀̑̄́͒̒̄́ḩ̴̯̞͎̖̪͍̠̟̰̬̹̲̇̑̒̂̓́̐͜͝ ̶͍̩̪͍̥̖̱͙͛̍̃̂̏́͛̇̊̾̈́ỉ̴̪̩͌̇̀͘̚͝l̶̘̯̻̓̀̄̓̏̓̎̿̍͒͒͑ỹ̶̯͍̳̙̪̔͑͋̅̆̾̈́͝"

after calling THE FUCKING POLICE, you realised that you were just talking to air coz youre not in the real world anymore so the police cant save you rip

"i was born rich and i'll always be rich while you were born and will remain in a ditch so don't come crying to me about your issues i use hundred dollar bills as my tissues" catra said