gfs bein gfs

you and your gfs were cuddling when all of a sudden you heard a low growl from under the bed.

"did y'all—" you start, but realise they're all asleep.

except catra.

"yeah, i did," she said.

"what the hell was that?" you ask.

"no idea," she responds.

suddenly, corrupted catra crawls out from under the bed, her stab wound clearly being shown. you shudder and lean back into catra, who covers your eyes.

"what do you want with my love (y/n) you burnt chicken nugget lookin ass?" catra asks.

"i want her, you gay ass no brain cell ass bitch, if that wasn't clear. hand her over," corrupted catra demanded.

"no! y'know, i've had a lot of fun watching megamind with this hot ass bitch who was probably left in the oven too long coz she's just that hot. you need to leave us alone," catra said.

"well damn bitch i didn't know furries had the right to speak."

"look who's talkin now! you're a fucking burnt ass furry!"

you started crying a bit but it was out of laughter.

adora woke up and saw corrupted catra.

"what the HELL i killed your bitch ass mothafucka tryna talk shit."

"shut the HELL up blonde ass bitch."

suddenly corrupted catra became fully corrupted and melted into a gay puddle.