1🌨

-
'let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.'

"innie you sound amazing! where did you get that gorgeous voice from?"

"i got it from you appa!" the nine year old giggled as he jumped from his bed into his fathers arms.

"now then, i've been thinking.. how's about we go out for food tonight?" the elder said, laying his son back down on his bed.

"yes! yes! yes! can we go to taeyongie hyungs for kimchi again! please appa please!"

"of course we can! i'll go and make our reservation for six, you go and get dressed!"

the younger squealed in excitement, rolling off his bed and running into his closet to pick out an outfit.

felix chuckled to himself before going to his own room, walking past all the family photos that lined the walls through the corridor. finally making it to his room he walked in, looking at the white walls and the king sized bed that was only ever filled by himself. it made him feel lonely. shrugging off the feeling, he rang his friend.

"hi taeyong! i was wondering if i could make a reservation for me and jeonginnie for tonight at six?"

'of course felix, do you want your usual table?'

"won't that be a waste?"

'no not at all, we don't have many family reservations for tonight so it's perfectly fine.'

"then we'll take our usual please."

-

"jeongin! are you ready to leave?" felix shouted from the stairs as he made his way down to the living room.

this made the younger jump up from his spot on the sofa, his pink fluffy blanket falling on to the floor as he ran outside to the car.

felix gave out a small laugh before turning off the tv that was playing the power puff girls a little over ten seconds ago, grabbing his coat from the hook next to the door, along with his car keys and the fleece that jeongin hadleft behind. he turned off the lights, making sure he had his phone in his back pocket before locking the door and joining his son in the car.

-

"hello, welcome to nct! have you got a reservation?"

"lee, i spoke with taeyong this morning?"

"ah yes, you must be felix and jeongin. so lovely to finally meet you both! i'm jaehyun and ill be your server for today, if you would like to follow me." the pink haired man explained, handing both felix and jeongin their menus, jeongin giving his biggest smile, showing off his shiny braces.

"here we are, i'll be back very soon for your orders." jaehyun said before walking back to the other people waiting to be seated.

felix and jeongin sat down at their table, the four seater table.

-

soon enough both boys had been filled with their favourite food, jeongin digging his way through his mint chocolate chip sundae, specially made for himself by taeyong.

"so jeongin, you want the new itzy album and a new stuffy for christmas, are you sure you don't want anything else?" felix was surprised that his son didn't want much.

"well, i'd really like tickets to see the itzy concert but i don't want to waste your money.."

"jeonginnie.. i've sorted out all of my money and everything is fine now, i promise."

-

"appa! what do you want from santa?"

"for jinnie and bin to come home."

-
happy first of december everyone!
this is my second time writing this chapter because wattpad deleted my first one.. i'm not very happy with it but i hope it was okay.
~angel 🌲