5🌨

-
after a late night of putting up christmas decorations around the 'lee,seo,hwang' house, felix, jeongin, chan and jisung were passed out cuddling on the couch, which none of them minded until.

'christopher i swear to jisoos if you don't tell me where the hell you and sungie have been all day i'm gonna smack your arse so hard mr!' minho's voice sounded through chants phone, felix was now making tea for both him and chan, jeongin and jisung still sleeping however stirring in their sleep from minho's loud voice through the phone.

'baby i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry.'

'don't baby me! i want you and our son home right. now.'

and with that, an angry minho hung up the phone, felix coming in with the cups of tea he had made and handing one to chan before putting his own on the coffee table. felix picked up jeongin from the sofa, the younger sleepily wrapping his legs around his fathers waist and his arms around his neck. chan was busy waking jisung up.

-

(a little minchan/banginho extra <3)

chan walked into his home, carrying a half asleep jisung in his arms. chan past the living room, seeing his boyfriend sitting on the sofa watching the tv. chan walked past and up the stairs, putting his son to bed and tucking him in, giving him a kiss on his head before going back downstairs.

'i thought something bad had happened to you..' was all minho had to say before he broke down. chan knew that he had been gone for the full day, not coming home at four like he had promised, knowing that he must've triggered minho's separation anxiety.

'minmin, im so so sorry.' the elder said before sitting on the ground with his boyfriend, pulling him onto his lap so his legs wouldn't get cold from the tiles his bare legs were on only seconds ago.

'i thought you weren't coming back.' the younger sobbed in his arms, chan had always called minho his puppy since the younger had told chan about his separation anxiety, thinking that the way minho would go on after not seeing the elder for only a few hours resembled a puppy that hadn't seen its owner for a day.

when minho and chan first started dating, minho was living alone and only had a few close friends, chan however, had his son jisung living with him. jisung was chan's biological son, his ex girlfriend decided that she didn't want to raise the baby and had fallen in love with someone else, saying that she wasn't ready to have kids. chan loved jisung and unlike his ex didn't want to give his son up. so chan stayed as a single dad. chan met minho at a new year's party three years ago, when jisung was only seven, jisung had been at home being babysat by felix while chan was at the party. minho was chan's new years kiss that year, and the three years after that, and hopefully for the rest of his life. chan had found out about minho's separation anxiety after only a few months of dating him, minho tried his best to hide it from chan but it got too much one day.

minho was scared that chan would leave him after he found out, but gosh, he was so wrong.

-

:) my life is sucking at the moment
~angel 🌲