12 🌨

please read the authors note <3
-
jeongin was rolling around in the snow that lay across the grass in the front yard. his clothes covered in tiny pieces of snow, his hat left his head as he stood up and decided to build a snow man.

"innie! inside now, there's going to be a storm soon!" felix shouted from the front door, jeongin sighing before putting the carrot into his snowman for a nose, running inside.

ring ring! felix's phone rang as jeongin took off his coat and boots, felix looked at the caller and immediately answered.

"jaemin? is everything okay?" jeongin could hear the worry in his fathers voice, sitting down on the sofa facing the tv, his father leaning on the wall next to the window.

'i just wanted to let you know that changbin and felix were on their way home but their flight had to have an immediate stop due to the storm, they should be landing soon but i'm not sure where they will be landing or how safe it is going to be for their flight to land..'

"wait what? tell them to ring me as soon as they land please, oh my god, jaemin i swear if anything happens to them i'll kill you!" felix shouted into his phone making jeongin flinch and furrow his brows.

-

jeongin watched his father pace backwards and forwards, waiting for his phone to go off that was on the kitchen counter. the loud thunder from outside making him worry even more, hoping that his boys were safe.

ring, ring.

"changbin, hyunjin!? oh thank god you're both okay!" felix was on the verge of tears, hearing his boyfriends voice, knowing he was okay.

'it's us baby, it's us. we're so sorry for scaring you, we love you so much and we're so so sorry that we won't be home on time for christmas, we're trying our best lixie.'

"i love you both, i don't care if you're not home on time as long as you're both safe. do you know how hard it's been without you both?!" felix cried out, jeongin jumping off the sofa to hug his father.

-
heyyy, i've already planned out the ending for this book, i just need more ideas for the chapters in between, is there anything y'all want me to add into this book?
~angel 🌲