4 🌨

-

"time to wake up sleepyheads! we're going to the arcades and then we're going shopping for your christmas decorations!" the loud australian voice boomed through the house, jeongin stirred in his sleep, not really able to make out what the person was saying because of his lack of english knowledge. felix however on the other hand, shot up from his comfortable position on the sofa, his hands out in front of him in fists ready to fight.

"mate, calm down! it's just me!" felix groggily opened his eyes, seeing his brother in front of him and a small jisung making his way to the cookie jar.

felix just shrugged, walking upstairs to get changed, chan sat down next to the still sleeping jeongin who was cuddled up into himself. chan started to run his hands through said boys hair as jisung came back from the kitchen with three biscuits and a glass of milk in his hands.

-

"okay who wants to go on the vr game first?" the worker asked happily, the virtual reality headset in his hand, making everyone point to felix.

chan had the amazing idea to scare his brother while he was walking off a ledge with a 100ft drop. sneaking up behind the younger australian and pushing his hips lightly, a scream coming from felix who had just lost the game and fell to the floor in fright.

-

"thank you appa, thank you hyungie!" jeongin exclaimed, walking out of the arcade with a penguin plush in his right hand along with a blue lolly that was stuffed in his mouth, his other hand holding on to jisung's. jisungs hands were also filled with candy.

-

"alright! all in favour of gold lights raise your hand." chan stated, raising his hand into the air.

"and all those in favour of rainbow lights, raise your hand." felix stated, himself, jeongin and jisung putting up their hands, ending up in a fit of giggles as chan pouted, picking up two boxes of the rainbow christmas lights.

picking out all of the ornaments for their new tree was hard. jeongin and jisung deciding that they wanted to get candy canes along with 'chocolate oranges for santa' however chan and felix knew that the chocolate oranges were actually for jisung and jeongin, but they didn't want to ruin the fun.

-

getting home was a struggle, fitting everything into felix's car along with everyone was an even bigger struggle. however, felix didn't end up getting pulled over for his back window being covered up by the christmas tree, which felix was very grateful for.

-
what day do y'all put up your christmas decorations? we usually put ours up on the 1st of december!
~angel 🌲