14🌨

"uncle chan wants to know if you want to have a day out with him and jisung again, pretty sure he wants to take you to the cinemas and then to see santa, but its up to you" felix said to the boy who was eating toast on the kitchen island, jeongin started nodding his head, shoving the rest of the toast into his mouth and jumping down from the chair, running upstairs.

-

"i do say innie, i love that jacket you're wearing." chan said in a posh voice as the younger got into the car, complimenting his new jacket from his grandparents that he had paired with a white tshirt, black skinny jeans and hightop converses.

"so boys, what movie do you want to see?" chan asked as he drove through the parking lot trying to find a space. the two younger boys started conversating between themselves about new movies that came out, jisung getting even more excited when jeongin had mentioned frozen 2.

when they had gotten into the mall and walked through to the cinema they went to buy popcorn, jeongin getting a cherry icee and jisung getting a iced lemonade icee, a large sweet and salty popcorn between them and chan settled with a large diet coke and a medium portion of nachos with cheese, sourcream and salsa. buying three tickets to see frozen 2, the seats being at the back of the theatre, in screen 5.

-

"oh my god that was such a sad ending!" jeongin and jisung whined, hugging each other as they walked out infront of chan who was laughing behind them, carrying the rest of the popcorn that they hadnt eaten.

"you boys ready to go see santa now?" chan asked, the two boys in front of him letting go of each other to jump up and down in excitement, trying not to hit anyone that was passing by.

-
i'm gonna try and finish 5 chapters by tomorrow, it's my last day of school today and i only have half a day but i feel really ill so i might not go in
~angel 🌲