Who Ships You? (Before Confessions)

A/N: Timeline-wise, this could be set really any time amidst each's story, so I'll put a note before to say about when that happens. So yeah. Hope you like!

Thorin: Set: Right after He Defends You, way before confessions.

Fili and Kili very much ship you and Thorin. They are both fans of 'hate-to-love' stories, and despite you and Thorin having more of a 'gruff-disapproval-to-begrudging-allies' relationship so far, the brothers are confident that you two will fall in love eventually. Why else would you save him from Azog at the cost of your eye otherwise? There has to be something there, Fili and Kili believe, even if neither you nor Thorin sees it yet.

Fili: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

Unsurprisingly, Kili is the one who is the most involved in getting you and his brother to admit your feelings for each other. Ori, Balin, and Bofur are all invested in your budding relationship to varying degrees as well, and occasionally will help Kili with his little schemes- such as the time he allllmost had Fili accidentally catch a glimpse of you nude- more on that embarrassing moment later.

Kili: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

 Interestingly, the person who ships you and Kili the most is Legolas, your best friend for the longest time and the closest thing you have to family. He, despite his initial dislike of Kili for trespassing in Mirkwood along with the rest of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield, can clearly see the connection between you two and encourages it to grow, believing that finally finding love will be good for you in many ways. Well, unless Kili breaks your heart in any fashion, then Legolas would be after him with a taut bowstring and no mercy.

Bilbo: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

Fili and Kili, your older brothers, are very obvious with their hopes of you and Bilbo falling in love one day. Their teasing is often annoying, but sometimes it can be sweet. Until they recently mentioned it, you had never considered what you and Bilbo's children could look like, but now, well...

Legolas: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

To many of your companions' surprise, Aragorn has been secretly shipping you and Legolas since the day you and his princely friend first met. He knows what it's like to love someone of another race and so is very supportive of any possible romance between you, a hobbit, and he, an elf. Aragorn is subtle, however, and has been helping you and Legolas to grow closer little by little each day. He's rather proud of himself for his sly meddling, especially of the fact that neither you nor Legolas has noticed yet.

Thranduil: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

There are many servants, members of the royal guard, nobles of the kingdom, and even plenty of common folk who keep close tabs on the relationship between you and Thranduil. There have been rumors, bets, and even an impure joke that goes along the lines of 'why, if I was as close to him/her/them as the king is to Silevel, I might as well call him/her/them my advisor!', but despite all this swirling about, you and Thranduil have been curiously oblivious. But then, just yesterday, when you stumbled on the steps to the gardens and Thranduil tenderly caught you, you both noticed a nearby guard grinning as another handed him a few coins. The exchange clearly yhad something to do with you and Thranduil- but why?

Lindir: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but before confessions.

Your sister Arwen was the first to pick up on the budding feelings between you and Lindir, and now she will. Not. Stop. Asking you about it. She insists on knowing every detail of the latest interactions between you and your father's adviser, then proceeds to dissect it all until she inevitably comes up with one more reason why you and he are perfectly suited for each other. It's pretty impressive how many points she's come up with so far... Impressive and, quite possibly, convincing.