Who Does NOT Ship You? (Before Confessions)

So basically just the opposite of the last one so yeh :)
Oh, and how these are set is a bit different, so I'll make a note for that for each.

Thorin: Set: Right after He Defends You and from then on.

Azog the Defiler has a new addition to his 'to-kill' list- and yep, it's you. His orcish brain can't fathom why you would leap to save Thorin Oakenshield like that. The only explanation he can think of- and when he does, he shudders with disgust -is love. Naturally, he despises any idea of romance, especially having to do with Oakenshield, because if love means you'll leap to save him again, Azog wants you two to stay as far apart as possible. His current plan has changed a little: now, he schemes, he'll kill you first, making Oakenshield watch, then gift his dwarven enemy a slow, painful death. This scheming makes him smile in the way only wicked creatures can, without an ounce of joy in their faces. How chilling...

Fili: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet and from then on.

It's kind of sweet how not a single person who knows you and Fili doesn't ship you (as in, everyone is either for the ship or doesn't care much about it). The closest thing you've ever gotten is an offhand comment from Dwalin when he was very drunk, a statement he apologized for the next day, once sober. I mean, what reason would anyone have? Balin and Dwalin (your grandfather and grand-uncle, respectively), would love for you to marry into royalty. And they'd certainly appreciate you having children and carrying on their bloodline, hint hint. And Thorin has no qualms to speak of, for you're a dwarvess of good blood and mettle, what more could he want for his heir? The rest of the Company hasn't had much to say about you two, but when they do, it's always positive (except that one aforementioned incident). And so, you see, there is exactly no one who does not ship you and Fili.

(so hurry up and get married ahEM)

Kili: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but eventually this changes.

Surprise, surprise, the person who most eagerly loathes any blossoming romance between you and Kili is his uncle Thorin Oakenshield. He despises your race for not aiding his people in their time of need and dislikes you in particular because of, ironically and frustratingly, how you released the Company from their imprisonment in Mirkwood. Oh, and his nephew has fallen in love with you, and that just really pushes his buttons. The list goes on and on and gets pettier and pettier as it goes.

Bilbo: Set: Before the scene in He Defends You, pretty much just at the beginning of the quest before Bilbo saves Thorin and they become friends.

Your uncle, Thorin Oakenshield, isn't the most accepting of men (of any race) even befriending you, his niece, so it's not very surprising to you that he's suspicious and grumpy most always towards Bilbo. You're sure, however, that eventually he'll warm up to the hobbit and accept your unusual friendship.

Legolas: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet, but eventually this changes.

Frodo has always been fairly overprotective of you (despite him being the younger sibling), and so you're unsurprised by his suspicious opinions of Legolas and the way your brother tries to 'protect' you by keeping you and your ellon friend apart as much as he can. It's annoying, for sure, but you know he only has good intentions and so, for now, you tolerate his interferences in your life and personal relationships.

Thranduil: Set: Pretty much any time after you meet and from then on.

There are only a few who despise the rumors of a relationship between you and Thranduil: the ladies of low nobility who we (pardon the fourth-wall breakage) would call ahem 'gold-diggers'. These few ladies are desperate to gain the king's affections in order to become queen and get on with all the wealth and power that comes with that marriage. Unluckily for them, however, Thranduil is entirely uninterested in their scheming. Ha.