Chapter 5 G Block

NO POV

Arata was heading back to his cell after visiting Ganta in the infirmary. Suddenly an announcement was made.

Announcer: Attention all prisoners, the prison is going into lock down. Drop what ever you are doing and head back to your cells immediately and stay there until further notice. Also, inmate 5580 must report himself in immediately. 

Arata: God dammit Ganta what did you do this time?

Arata started running through the halls trying to find Ganta before someone else would. After a few minutes he found Ganta and Shiro running along. 

Arata: Ganta what the hell did you do!

Ganta: I didn't do anything!

Shiro: Hi Arata!

Arata: Well you better turn yourself in before things get serious!

Ganta: I cant do that!

Ganta took off running with Arata close behind.

Arata: GANTA GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!

There path was soon blocked off as the walls started to close off, leaving them all stuck.

Ganta: Come on what the hell!

Yo: Welcome to deadman wonderland on lock down.

The three of them turned around and saw Yo arriving.

Yo: You should just turn yourself in before things get serious.

Ganta: No not yet, I cant.

Yo: What do you mean you cant?

Shiro: We're having a race.

Ganta: NO, listen Yo, I know that you saw him; the Red Man. He's the sick bastard that killed my entire class. He's the reason me and Arata are stuck in this place. He killed all of my friends.

Yo: You're saying he broke out, murdered an entire class and came back. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard!

Ganta: Listen I heard they kept him in a place called G Block. So that's where I'm going.

Yo: But there is no G block. Check the map, there's blocks A-F. A G block wouldn't fit here. 

Arata: Maybe it's underground, after all if they're keeping a guy like that they must keep him some where hidden.

Ganta: That's a good idea, but how do we get there?

Shiro: If that's the place you're talking about, I know how to get there.

Ganta: THEN WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING!

Shiro simply turned away and pouted.

Shiro: Maybe I dont feel like it.

Ganta: Why are you getting all pouty.

Arata: this really isn't the place to be fighting when we are being hunted.

Yo: Shhhh!

Yo silenced all three of them. When he did something speed down the hallway. It was a large robot.

 It was a large robot