Chapter 6 Corpse Carnival

Arata POV

To sum it all up I'm back in Corpse Carnival. When I woke up I was tied down to a table where Tamaki explained to me what Corpse Carnival but I already know all this. Turns out Ganta already had his first match. It was up against Senji, also known as Crow. Luckily for Ganta he won. But now it was my time to go. Time to show them that Centipede is back. 

I walked through the tunnels of G block. Memories of this place started to come back. Of all the people I easily slaughtered, of how I quickly became the champion of this place. Turns out the new champion is Toto, also known as Mockingbird. He can use other people's branches of sin by swallowing their blood. Doesn't matter if he uses mine, no one can wield my branch of sin better than me.

SO any way I was walking down the hall. Until I saw someone familiar. It was Ganta, I quickly ran over to him. 

Me: Ganta!

He turned and saw me and ran up to me as well. 

Ganta: Arata, you're okay as well! Thank god! You're stuck in this place as well?

Me: Apparently, I saw your fight. Good job man!

Ganta: Thanks, but if it weren't for me Senji wouldn't have lost his eye.

Me: Dont feel guilty about it, you do realize he was trying to kill you to right?

Ganta: Yeah, so you going to fight soon?

Me: Yeah, apparently my nickname is the Robin. Wish I would have gotten something cooler though. 

Ganta: You're not the only one, I'm called the Woodpecker. 

we and Ganta both laughed. A couple of guards came around the corner. They said it was time for my fight so we parted ways. I followed the guards and was lead to an elevator. Once inside it started to go up. 

Me(thought): Control yourself Arata. Dont return to the person you once were. Dont become a another one of these psychopaths. I'm trying to change. 

The elevator reached the top and I got out. Once out I saw a familiar area. The bird cage. 

Ganta POV

Ganta POV

I was nervous about this. Arata was the only friend I had in this place. He couldn't die. 

???: Why you so nervous?

I turned around and saw Senji standing there. 

Me: Oh hey, the guy who is about to fight is my friend.

Senji: Relax, if you can defeat me, he'll be fine. 

Me: Hopefully. 

NO POV

Standing across from Arata was a girl with long brown hair tied into a ponytail. 

Announcer: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Corpse Carnival! Tonight we have another newbie making his first appearance! Give it up for Robin!

???: Another new guy, if he's anything like the last one this should be good. 

???: Hopefully he has some exciting ability. 

Announcer: His opponent will be someone with experience, the Hawk! 

Hawk had rings similar to Senji. She used this to cut her wrist. Her blood oozed out and formed a hatchet in each of her hands. I got into a fighting stance. 

Announcer: Ready, deadman bleed! 

The buzzer went off and Hawk ran at me while I just stood there. As she got closer I started to reach for my back. 

??? POV

The fight had started and Hawk was already on the attack. However Robin just stood there. I saw how he reached for his back and began to grip it tightly. I gasped as I remembered how someone here used to do that. Could it be him?

NO POV 

Hawk was right in front of Arata. However in the blink of an eye he was already past her. Hawk stood still until blood poured out of her abdomen. She fell to the ground, dead. No one said anything, mainly because they couldn't take their eyes off Arata. Coming from his back was a single large red tentacle that resembled that of a centipede.  Arata then looked up. His face was covered in blood and his eyes gave off a cold glare, like that of a murderer with no remorse. Not only that, but he had a smile on his face. 

Tamaki POV

I slipped the headset off my head. I sat there without sayin thing. I was shocked. But soon I began to chuckle which turned into a laugh. 

Me: Welcome home, Centipede!

NO POV

All throughout Corpse Carnival the deadman were feeling similar emotions. Most were utterly shocked, some terrified at his return, a few felt happy to the madman's return. Everyone now knew that Centipede was back. The king has returned. 

There we go Chapter 6 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!

Next Chapter: The King's Return