Chapter 7 The King's Return

Nagi POV

My body froze as I watched the match. Centipede has returned. I remember when he first showed up here. Whenever someone had to fight him it would always end in certain death. We were all relived when we heard he had escaped. The fact that he has now returned means death for the rest of us.

Minatsuki POV

To say that I was happy was an understatement. Centipede was finally back. I knew he would return, someone like him could never leave behind like this. No, he's sadistic, psychopathic, and posses a love for killing. Just like me. That's why I love him. 

Senji POV

I completely tensed. How the hell is this guy back. We're all screwed now. Ganta looked at me and saw the fear  in my eyes.

Ganta: Senji want's wrong?

Me: Kid, the man you just saw, is the most brutal coldblooded colder in all of Deadman Wonderland.

Ganta: Wait what, Arata's my friend.

Me: That guy is your friend, how the hell do you know him?

Ganta: A year ago he arrived at me school and we've been friends since.

Me: Kid, that man you see before you is known as Centipede. A few years ago Corpse Carnival got a new deadman. But it wasn't an inmate, this guy wanted to be hear. All for the purpose of killing. And he did it well, slaughtering deadman after deadman. And he did it in under 30 secs. Sometimes even toying with his opponents and other times just going straight for the kill. He became the champion of this place until a year ago. When he escaped from this place.

Ganta POV

Is what Senji said true? Has Arata really fought in this place before. He knew all about this place and my abilities. But worst of all, is he just another heartless psychopath?

Toto POV

So this is Centipede. The proclaimed champion of Corpse Carnival. The deadman who defeated any opponent in under 30 secs. If I manage to copy his branch of sin, I'd be unstoppable. I could become the new champion. 

??? POV

So, you finally decided to come back home Arata. Now we can finally finish what I started. 

Arata POV

I was lying in bed just staring at my ceiling. Two guards entered my room. 

Me: What rings you here?

Guard: The boss asked us to bring you back to your room. 

Understanding what they meant and seeing no way in negotiating out of it I merely got up and followed them. As we walked through the halls, any deadman who saw me quickly hid inside their rooms. I dont blame for this, I was ruthless back then. I know by now that Ganta has been told of my past. I just hope he doesn't hate me for this. 

Eventually we pulled up to my old room. I entered and closed the door behind me. I turned on the lights and looked at my surroundings. It was just like I left it. It had a king sized bed with a nightstand next to it, a tv with cable, refrigerator with decent food, and a coffee maker. I sat on the edge of the bed and opened up the drawer to the nightstand. Inside was a bowl of candy and stacks of cast points. I closed the drawer and lied back down on my bed. 

Me: Home sweet home. 

There we go Chapter 7 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!