Chapter 1

Hi my name is Danielle Harris. I am 17 years old. I am a good girl. Although I wasn't always as good as i am now. I have a twin sister named Nia. We both used to be in a gang. I was the leader until we got into some serious trouble. We eventually had to move that it got so bad. Now we live in L.A.
        We live with our mom our dad is basically dead to us.
          I hear my alarm clock going off. I get up and cut it off. I get a towel and get in the shower. I take my clothes off and turn the water on hot. I get in and do my usual routine.
          I get out after my shower and wrap my towel around me. I walk into my bedroom and tried to find and outfit. I found a white crop top with black ripped Jean's. That's when I seen my black leather hoodie.
          I quickly pull my gaze away from it. I get Adidas shoes out of the closet and but them on. I quickly do my hair because I am running out of time. Then I do light make up. I unplug my phone and put it in my back pocket. I grab my book bag and go down stairs. I see Nia getting her bag.
          "Come on Nia we are going to be late." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever." We leave the house. We start walking to school. I looked over and seen that we have new neighbors.
             A girl and a boy walk out. It looked as if they were arguing. Then the boy gets on a motorcycle and drives past me and Nia. Whatever happened he must have been awful upset about it.