Chapter 3

I get up. Johnny gets up as well. I walk nervously out of the principal's office. Just by looking at him something is telling me that he is a bad boy. "So I am just going to go." I look at him. "Wait  what?" He looks at me. "I'm leaving what part did you not understand?" I look at him. Is he actually serious right now?! "Um don't catch an attitude with me.
       He looked shocked. "What did you just say?" "You heard me." He looked mad. Next thing I know he was shoving me into the lockers. I slap him. I seen he was so mad he was wanting to punch the hell out of me. But he didn't. He kept  his cool about it.
          He looked me in the eye's. "Never do that again. Okay princess?" I look at him like he was stupid. "I'm not your princess and I never will be." He smiles. "We will see about that." Then he walks away.
          All I could ask myself was what the hell was that?! Whatever I'm going to class. I start walking towards my classroom. I go to take a turn. I hear giggles? I peak my head around the corner.
           It was Maddie and Carson obviously not doing what they are supposed to be doing. But they would make such a cute couple together. I decided to crash their little flirting session and walked up to them.
          "Hey Mads hey Carson. Maddie I need to talk to you." She looks at me. "Umm uh okay..." I take her to the girls bathroom. "I got to ask you something." "Okay what's up?" "What are you to Johnny?" She looked at me confused. "Um my brother why?"
           "Your related to him. By blood?" "Uh yeah why is that so hard to believe?" She looked at me with a confused expression. "Its just your so nice and he's an ass." She starts laughing.
           "Yeah he um hes been like that for the last past year of two." "Um okay." She smiles. "Well I got to go bye Danielle." "Bye."
             She leaves the bathroom. For some reason I still think there is a story behind all the bad in him. But there was still something that still didn't make any sense.
             I walk out of the bathroom. I needed a break although I rarely ever skip school. Well today is going to be the day. Honestly I'm kind of nervous I've hadn't skipped school in so long.
            I walk towards the exit doors. I walk outside. All of the sudden I wanted Starbucks out of no where. I start walking. I get my phone out of my back pocket. I check the time and it says 12:30 pm I still had hours left.
           I finally got to Starbucks. I walk in. It wasn't as packed as it usually is. I walk to the woman who controls the coffee machine and the cash register. "Hi how may I help you?" "May I please have a Carmel Frappè?" "Coming up." She starts making my drink. I put $2 in tips. She smiles at me. She finishes my drink. "That will be $5.25 please." I hand her the money and take my drink.
          I find a table. I sit down and get my phone back out. I start scrolling on Instagram. I see a memory of my old life.. I decided to post an old picture with a caption that says. "What time can do." Not gonna lie I do miss my old friends back in Maryland.
        Then someone familiar walks in. I look closer and see that its Johnny. Ugh. I didn't really wanna be bothered by him so I get up and leave. I start walking on the sidewalk. All of the sudden I feel like someone is following me.
         I start to speed walking. I feel someone grab me by the wrist. "If you don't come with me right now you are going to die."

           Hey sorry guys but I am stopping right here for now. But what do you think is going to happen next? Do you think something bad is going to happen to Danielle? Comment down below!