Chapter 6

"NO!!" I break down crying. "Mom..... Nia........" There lied my dead mother and twin sister. I heard a knock on my broke down door. "GO THE HELL AWAY!!" They start banging on the door. "Danielle open the door. It's me Johnny and Maddie." I manage the words out of my mouth.
        "I don't care. Still go the fuck away." The door opens. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" Maddie and Johnny was looking around. "Dani?" I heard maddie call for me. "Maddie you and Johhny needs to leave now."
        That's when I saw Maddie and Johnny stand right in front of me. "Dani......" I still had tears flowing down my face. Johnny and Maddie droppes beside me. Maddie with her head on my shoulder and Johnny intertwined his fingers with mine.
        "Th- they're g- gone..." I was shaking. I couldn't help it. I couldn't take it. I could feel the bad side getting closer and closer to my good side. I could feel the dangerousness inside me that I tried to leave in the dark come to the light.
        "Johnny..... Maddie...... You might wanna get the hell outta here....." They both look at me. "What?" "Get the hell out of here before I do something I may regret." They look at each other. Maddie gulps. "We don't care about what you may regret. You need someone to help you get through this." I look at her. I start shaking really bad."Dani?" They both look at each other.
        I smack the hell out of Maddie and I ran out. As I ran out of my house I bump into someone. "Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. WAY." I look at them and notice a very familiar face. "A- abby?" She looked at me. "Dani. Hi." "What are you doing here? We- we thought you w-were dead..." "I had to fake my death."
        I look at her confused. "B- but we saw y- you in your casket?" "That wasn't me." Then Johnny and Maddie comes running outside. "Abby?" "Johnny? Maddie?" Her and Maddie hugs. Then she walks over to Johnny and kisses him.
        He kisses her back and then she pulls away. "Ummm...." She looks at me. "Oh I'm sorry Dani this is Maddie one of  my old bestfriends from my childhood and this is Johnny my boyfriend." I get confused. "Boyfriend?" She smiles and looks at me then she looks at him.
        "Do you guys know each other?" She looks at all three of us.