Chapter 2

Me and Nia finnaly get to school. The whole way there she pretended that she didn't notice the guy that took off on his motorcycle. I see the girl that was arguing with the same guy.
I decided to talk to her. I walk up to her. "Hi." She looked kind of shy. "Umm hi." "What's your name?" She looks up and tucks her hair behind her her. "Maddie." That's wried I used to have a bestfriend named Maddie. "What's your name?" Her dark brown eyes met mine. "Danielle." She smiles. "Umm I know you don't know me well but do you wanna be friends?" Her smile got bigger. "Sure." The intercom came on.
"Can Danielle Harris please come to the principal's office." Then it goes back off. "Damn it!" I looked I Maddie. "What's wrong?" "I was supposed to be at the principal's office already!" She looked frustrated. "We can go together." She looked relieved. "Oh my god yes it's my first day I don't know where it is any ways." "Follow me then." I start walking to the principal's office. I finally get there with Maddie right behind me.
The principal looks up and 2 guys turned around.
"Great Danielle and Maddie." " Take a seat please." I sit down beside the guy who took off on his motorcycle and Maddie.
"Danielle this is Johnny, Johnny Danielle." I look beside of me. "Hi." He smirks and makes me feel a little uncomfortable. "Hello." "Now Danielle I was hoping you could show Johnny around the school. And Carson I was hoping you could show Maddie around." The guy named Carson looks at Maddie. "Umm okay." I feel someone staring at me I look beside me and it was the guy named Johhny staring at me.
"Okay well have fun you four." Johnny gets up. Part of me believes this is not going to turn out to good.