01. dude (looks like a lady)

"-- so many girls will be banging down my door because im hilarious and stunningly attractive."

michael genuinely thinks this is the best thing he's ever come up with.
"one you have a girlfriend. two no girl is ever going to want you for you lame twitter bio. its not even funny. what is funny, is the fact that your hilariously unattractive."

they are currently standing infront of the pool inside of their regular skate park. its cold out so theirs no one really here. a few guys are skating around but they have no jackets so they wont stay long.

the red haired boy squawks. he looks highly offended as he pounds his fist onto a laughing luke's arm. "all im saying is even if some girl was stupid enough to chase down the idiot who came up with 'tweets are not mine. they're your moms.' she'd probably cry from your vampire skin. that is, if kat doesn't slay them first."

michael pouts. he's not even that pale. luke is just an asshole. michael tells him so. "you're an asshole. why am i friends with you?" he grumbles turning away from the taller of the two with his arms crossed like a child.
"n'awww michael. im sorry." the blonde coos, stepping around to stand in front of the stubborn boy only to be knocked aside by blur of squeals and plaid.

"michael !!! oh my god !!!" luke watches in confusion as a girl with extremely short hair throws herself onto the red haired boy. shes chattering excitedly as she pulls back to look at the boy she just attacked. "it's been forever. i can't believe you douchebag. you still talk to calum what's so bad about me?"

michael chuckles at how fast she's talking. "ash, hey !! long time no see. there's nothing wrong with you. calum doesn't assault me everytime i see him. i've replaced you with a kinder soul."

he sends a very pointed look to luke and ash follows his gaze. luke still looks very startled. ashton scoffs, taking a step back and crossing her arms defensively. "so this is my replacement huh? well he's easy on the eyes, i'll give him that." luke blushes at the compliment. "but the real question is did he laugh at the bio?" she quirks a neatly plucked eyebrow.

luke groans audibly as michael smirks. "well it's funny that you asked..."

---------

after luke suffered through michael exaggerating his way through his rendering of luke's opinion on his twitter bio, calum showed up with two skateboards and saved luke from further torture.

luke is almost sure ash would've passed out from lack of oxygen due to how hard she was laughing if calum didn't come when he did.

she has a pretty laugh, luke notices.

"so are we going to skate or stand around like noobs as michael makes ash die of laughter and luke looks like he might die of embarrassment?"

"welcome sunshine. nice of you to join us." ashton smiles at calums grumpy behavior. she grabs a skateboard with a cute lil blue penguin on the back in a tie and sailor hat and disappears into the pool.

luke thinks he's in love.

--------

it's after ashton shows off and does many tricks luke wishes he could even attempt, do they decide to call it quits for the day.

ash, michael and calum are all laughing at luke's failed attempt to a trick that's way too hard for him as luke sulks to himself.

calum's chuckles die down as he invites luke and michael over. "do you guys wanna come over for pizza and fifa?"

ashton groans at that. "im all for pizza but all with the exception of goldilocks over here know that i dont like fifa."
"me and you can play call of duty afterwards?" calum offers.

ashton nods in approval. "you guys are all 'ahhhh fifa !!!' she leaps to chest bump michael. 'ahhhh !!' and im just like 'hey. no.' "

"doesn't that hurt your boobs?"

the words come out of luke's mouth before he can stop them. the other three freeze. they all turn to stare at luke as he claps a hand over his mouth.

then simultaneously they burst into laughter. luke's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"should we tell him or let him find out himself?" calum asks, absolutely tickled pink at whatever he's in on.

"i'll tell." ashton takes a deep breath to calm down. "mate. you spent the whole day with me and you couldn't tell that i'm a boy?"

luke blanches. "you're wearing a skirt."

ashton chuckles with an amused expression. "that i am."

luke blinks. "why are you wearing a skirt?"

"because i'm fabulous."

"you're a boy."

"a fabulous boy that still skates better than you."

calum and michael make "ooohhh" noises and luke nods very slowly.

"okay."

and if he purposely asks calum to play "dude (looks like a lady)" on the way home, well no one has to know.

。。。。
so yeah hii. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

this is crossdresser ashton so be ready.
this will be relatively short. i hope you like it.

ashton's outfit at the top.

im excited