03. you make me waanna die

03. you make we wanna die

sorry this is weird (expect another update soon)

the first thing ashton notices when he wakes up is the smell. his nose scrunches up at the unpleasant odor of cleaning products and disinfectant.

the second thing ashton notices when he wakes up is the pressure on his head. he panics slightly, his eyes fly open. he reaches a hand up to feel what was causing the pressure only to freeze when he sees the iv in his arm and the large clamp on his pointer finger.

as his heart rate increases the machine he's plugged up starts beeping faster. when his fingers his a bandage wrapped securely around his head, his vision blurs as tears start to pool in his eyes.

a whimper escapes his lips. he doesn't understand why he's here and he's alone.

the machine beside his bed is going haywire as he cries, his breathing strained.

the door to his room sudden bursts open and he yelps as a people he doesn't know rush in and surround him. they fiddle with machines and ashton watches with wide eyes as one man approaches him with a rather large looking needle.

he tries to lean away but then there are hands on his shoulders preventing him from moving and a sharp pain in his left arm.

before he can really react his eyes fall closed and the world goes black.

--///--

the second time ashton wakes up there are three boys spread around his room and he almost instantly wants to go back to sleep. his eyes feel heavy and he's tired.

instead he fights to peel his eyes open and whines out when the stiff paper gown he's wearing digs into his side.

calum's head snaps up so fast michael worries he might get whiplash. he jumps up from his chair to stand by ashton's bed.

"you little twit! i thought you were dead!" he yells, punching the boy in the bed in the arm. coincidentally, right where he was stuck with a needle. ashton let's out a shriek at that, bringing a hand to cover the spot.

he pout up at the black haired boy. "i don't even know you, mate. why did you punch me?"

calum's glare drops into a hurt look in 0.002 seconds. "what do you mean you don't know me? i'm your best friend."

"no you aren't. evelyn is."

calum's jaw drops because this can't be happening. evelyn is not only the worst person to ever exist, she's also ashton's ex best friend from high school which means that ashton still thinks he's in high school.

"you don't remember me, buddy?" michael asks, coming to stand beside calum.

"should i?" ashton questions nervously.

calum looks like he's going to be sick and ashton cracks. he covers his face as giggles erupt from his mouth.

"oh my god. i'm going to murder you."

"aw." ashton pouts. "but i thought you loved me callybear?" he can't even finish the sentence without more laughs escaping his mouth.

"if he doesn't, i will. that wasn't even funny ash." michael comments.

"i found it quite hilarious. c'mon mikey. i'd at least think you, of all people, would find this funny."

"yeah, well."

"they had me worried sick about you. they finally let us back here because they said you woke up and you were freaking out and shti so they had to sedate you."

"sorry, geez. i woke up and i didn't know where i was and what was going on. i was scared." he explains, looking down at his fingers. "i mean i know who i am and like what year it is and i know you guys but what happened to put me in here?"

"i was chasing you because you were being a little shti like usual, and you weren't paying attention to where you you were going and ran smack dab into a brick wall of hemmings." calum explains.

"you fell on your ass and hit your head on the floor so hard you got a concussion." michael feels the need to continue.

before michael can reply the door opens and the luke himself swaggers in like nothing is wrong with a sandwich in hand and a bag of chips clutched under his arm. he's got a bag of cookies grasped in the other hand using his middle finger and pointer to pluck the treats out and toss them in his mouth.

he freezes when michael clears his throat. luke scoffs at the blank looks there all giving him. "what? i was hungry."

"now is so not the time to feast.

"it's always time to feast. besides this is just a snack."

ashton rolls his eyes and ignores the blond boy. "so did i have to get stitches?" he asks, turning his attention back to calum and suppressing a groan when he hears luke noisily crunching away.

"heh. about that..." calum nervously trails off.

"what?"

calum scratches the back of his neck and turns to michael. the red head sighs, grabbing a small mirror from the bed side drawer and handing it to ashton.

"what the hell?!" they all wince as ashton once again shrieks. he frown bringing a hand up to pet the spot with hair shorter than the rest.

"i'm sorry. they had to cut a little off to stitch you up." calum apologizes.

"does this mean i have to get my hair cut?" ashton asks, already knowing the answer.

when calum nods sadly with sympathy in his brown eyes ashton outwardly groans.

he presses the bottom on his bed to lean forward before glaring at luke. the boy stopped eating once he felt eyes on him.

"you make me wanna die."

ashton says simply before turning up his nose and slowly leaning back.

---------

i wrote this in one night and im extremely proud. (updates two stories in two days yes kat)

CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALL THE ACTION TONIGT EHJKJKKBSKNSISNSV

I WOULDVE UPDATED SOONER BUT I WAS WMOTIONAL

MICHAELS LEGS HE PUNCHED CALUM IN THE BALLS

UM CALUMS HAIR???????

bYE PLS COME BE MY FRIEND ON INSTAGRAM (in my bio). AND CRY WITH NE