02. he wears short skirts

(dedicated to myhellismymind because I love you and you read this)
----

"listen here you little shit --"

"i'm sorry. i don't speak loser" ashton says, "but i sure as hell can taste victory."

michael doesn't feel like that's worthy of a response as he keeps his eyes trained on the screen.

he hears calum scoff from the kitchen. "where'd you get that come back? fourth grade?"

"fuck off ching chong." ashton yells, flicking calum of from his spot on the floor.

"i will stab you."

"oh no! not the chopsticks!" ashton shrieks in mock horror. giggles escape his lips as he scrambles up off the floor to run away as an angry calum makes his way out of the kitchen.

he runs down the hallway turning his head in just enough to see calum trip over a rug as he rounds the corner. he lets out another laugh as he sees calum in nothing but old gym shorts wielding a spatula at him.

when he finally turns to face where's going, he's met with a pale chest in the face.

he groans as he flies to the floor. he let's out cry as his head slams back into the hardwood floor.

it takes luke's sleep clouded mind to process what happened before he panics. "oh my god! i'm so sorry! please don't be dead!" he pleads, crouching down next to the boy he just knocked over.

ashton's lip trembles as he closes his eyes. he feels the burn of tears at the back of his eyes.

"can you help me up please?" he whispers through clenched teeth.

luke nods even though ashton can't see him and stands up before reaching down and yanking ashton to his feet.

as yelps as he smacks into lukes chest once again. "can you please not do that? i just hit my head, you aren't helping."

"sorry."

he releases ashton only to have him collapse right back into luke.

"is my head bleeding? i cant see. i feel dizzy. and my ass hurts. god why are you such a dick? its too early for this." ashton giggles, head lolling back as he reaches and hand behind to check if he's bleeding.

luke watches in horror as he brings his hand back into view, fingertips covered in blood.

ashton giggles again, something he's done alot this morning. "well ain't that a bitch?" he slurs before his eyes roll back and his body goes slack.

"I THINK ASH JUST PASSED OUT CALL THE AMBULANCE OH MY GOD!"

"how can you think someone passed out?" michael (of course it's michael) calls out.

"just call the ambulance you moron!"

"your both useless, their already on the way." calum says walking around the corner with a predatory glare fixated on luke. "help me get him to his room. he's gonna kill me if let him go out like this, even if he is dying."

-----------

after changing ashton into a plain black pleated skirt and tossing a cream sweater over his t shirt, calum almost punching luke's teeth out after he offered to help, the ambulance arrive.

everyone agrees that calum gets to ride with the ambulance. he puts on a very convincing "distressed screaming crying boy" until they let him ride along.

michael and luke drive right behind them. luke didn't even bother with a shirt. instead he informs michael on the way to the car.

"he wears short skirts."

"shut up taylor."

-----

ive decided on shorter updates and more chapters.

hope you like this

HAPPY BREAK HHN

AND THANKSGIVING