THIRTEEN

"I killed them, I paid a man to do it. I was just so sick of their shit" I hear my voice echoing back at me from a small metal recorder in Jordan's hand. He jumps to feet wiping the blood on his hand across his dirty t-shirt a large smirk spread across his face.
"Gottcha" he whispers as the room lights up illuminating each crevice on his face. Kian appears in the square foot window behind him a grin plastered across his face too.
The blood boils in my skin, the vessals on my forehead ready to burst. I rise to my feet clutching my arm, the weight of my arm opening the wound on my shoulder more. The door opens behind me exposing the hooded figure who had removed their hood. In front of me stood Clay, bloody knife in hand.
"What the hell is going" i ask looking from Jordan to Clay. As Gen and Tasha apear behind Clay. A sigh rushes through my body and my head goes light. Uneasy. Confused. My friends were alive, none of them were dead but somthing was wrong. They had backed me into a corner and forced the darkest secret out of me.
"Grayson Perry, you are under arrest for the conspiracy of murder" a blonde woman says stepping into the room dressed in bright green florescent clothing. A police officer cuffs in hands slams my body against the wall, tightening the metal restraints around my wrists.
The next couple of days insist of interviews and aggressive voices throwing around accusations. From what I could gather Sharla had overheard me speaking in my sleep one night and came up with the whole plan. Contacting everyone individually. The police had been involved every step of the way. I tried to press charges against Clay for stabbing me but the police were not eager to make the charges stick. They had messed up somewhere though. The recording was enough for them to keep me in jail but not enough for a sentence. so instead they battered me day in day out for a week, little food little water, high pitched noises and bright lights on me constantly until I broke and spilled my guts.
A week before the incident I had found a man online, a hire to kill add. At first I thought it was a joke. Until the transaction. £300 is all he wanted. To take out all three of them. They were bullies my parents, evil. They needed to be punished in a way I couldn't. My sister she was okay but you know Collateral Damage. If she saw somthing I'd be screwed. Oh well she's in a better place now. I helped her get there.
After my confession the detective who all looked the same to be moved be to a room with a bed. A slice of humanity after the torture they had put me though.
I can see my opportunity now, quickly and silently in the dark I role up the small blanket tying the one end to the window bars 2 meters above the ground and the other to my thought. It was a struggle with my arm in bandages but I mange. One step and I would be in the better place, one small step. I leap and fall cutting off the oxygen. The world goes dark. I wait for the brightness to welcome me in. The pearl gates instead a sink further into the darkness. Where my body once was growing warmer and warmer. I open my eyes. Flames surround me on all sides. Flames and heat and red stretching out for as far as I can see. I open my mouth to scream. The satisfaction of auidable relief stolen from me. My skin crisps, chard and cracking and it will for eternity