Chapter 2

"Be careful," I warned the other me (Twonut? Waltwo? Walnut two: the sequel?) "I have 18 different diseases beginning with the letter Z" That I made up I added to myself.

"..." She was silent, but responded.

"...Zinc deficiency."

"Uh yeah, correct."

"Zinc toxicity?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Zuska's d-"

"DO YOU HAVE THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE OPEN???????"

The other Walnut stares me in the eyes. "uh, yeah... did you expect me to know all 18?"

"WELL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I MADE 17.5 OF THOSE UP!" I declare.

"17....... point........ 5????????????????????"

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!" Wow how stupid can you be.

Little did I know, there was a man behind the counter watching the exchange. He was the most unimportant person ever. He was Human man's brother. His name? Human person.

"stupid furries can u stop yelling I'm trying to figure out who got canceled on twitter and why because all it says???? is clown???????????"

"oh ok" the other walnut who I'll just call walnut2 for now replied.

"Well, ME, you can't just be running around looking like me without my permission!" I growl.

"I uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, didn't know there was another me until now either."

"well, if you do not admit to being a spy for waluigi I'm gonna unleash my giant rat upon you" I lied. My rat, *screaming sound*, is not large. He is on my head right now.

"spy....? giant rat??? Waluigi???? Listen, pal, I've never heard of someone called wilbur"

"how did you forget already? IT'S WALUIGI."

"Ok waluigi whatever."

"Well, I don't trust you. wh-"

RING RING RING RING

"YOU'RE RINGTONE IS JUST RINGS?" HUMAN PERSON SHOUTS.

RING RI-

I pick up the phone, to hear someone I've never heard before on the other side.

"bad news - waluigi's out of prison"

"aw damn." I say.