Love Birds

(Hello, everyone-)
(This is my first story on here!)

BEN'S P.O.V

I was moving around in my bed. It was night, and I was trying to get some sleep. What seemed to be hours had past, and I gave up on trying to fall asleep. I sat up and turned on the light. I went to close the curtains when I heard a loud thud from downstairs. I went to my door, and opened it slightly only to see who was out there. I looked at the stairs to see Toby falling down. He face planted on the floor. He stood there, for about 4 minutes until he stood up. I giggled to myself. He must've heard me because he started looking around right after I giggled. I closed the door a little more, and he stood up. And went to the kitchen for a night snack, I guess. He took something from the fridge, I can only guess it was waffles. He put the two waffles in the toaster and waited. I opened the door a little more. I stepped on something sharp and yelped in pain. I put a hand over my mouth and looked over at Toby. He was looking right at me. I was embarrassed, because now he knew I was the one watching him. He waved and signaled me to him too. I hesitantly stepped out. I went down the stairs, slowly approaching Toby. He smiled warmly, "Hi.." He said, rather quietly. "Hello." I responded. The waffles popped up, and Toby went to get them. I decided to go get him a plate for them. I started climbing the counter and once I got him a plate, I jumped down. I faced him, he was smiling, and ruffled my hair. He took the plate and placed the waffles on them. I fixed my hair, I felt so awkward next to him. He was so tall next to me. I looked down. Toby tapped my shoulder and lifted my chin, making our eyes meet. He smiled once more and went upstairs. He walked into his room, I went back too. I was confused, I didn't know how  to feel. Why am I suddenly thinking about him? We barely talk. Meh, I just saw him, so that must be why.

Toby's P.O.V

I opened the door to my room, and went in. I placed the waffles on my bed. I sat down and began to eat. I finished the waffles and put the plate aside. I layed down and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. I began tossing and turning in my bed. I heard singing from another room. It was relaxing, and I soon drifted off into sleep. It didn't feel much longer when I woke up. I groaned, I didn't want to get up just yet, so I stayed in bed a bit longer. "TOBY!!" I heard someone call out from down stairs.

(Sorry it's pretty short-)