It's Meant To Be!

Toby's Point Of View.

My arm began to get tired of poking Ben's cheek to wake him up, so I lifted him up and sat him down. I smiled once I saw him open his eyes. I stood up, "Morning, Benny!" I greet him. He waves, "Morning.." He didn't talk so much. "How did you sleep?" I ask him, carrying on the conversation. "Good.. I guess. What about you?" He looks up at me. "Great! I felt warm. :)" I could notice the slight blush on his cheeks as he got up, rubbing his eyes. He looked at me for a little and we headed out of the room. "I'll be back, okay?" Ben says, and went to the bathroom. I watch him do so and I went downstairs. I went to the couch where I saw Jeff already sitting there, looking so "calm." I guess it's because Jane and Liu hadn't come down yet. I decided to not sit there so I sat on the stairs. I was fiddling with my fingers for a while before someone came and sat next to me. I looked at them, and it was Ben. I smiled and looked back at my fingers. He smiled back ever so slightly and leaned against the wall.

BEN's Point Of View.

I turned off the lights of the bathroom, rolling down my sleeves. I closed the door behind me and went to the stairs, I saw Toby sitting there. I decided to give him some company and sit next to him. He looked at me and smiled briefly. I smiled back, and he looked back at his fingers. I leaned against the wall, still looking at Toby. I hadn't realized for how long I had been looking at him, but I'm much closer than I was before. It doesn't seem he noticed, but I still leaned back slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice that I was closer. I looked ahead, and I saw Jeff sitting at the couch. Probably enjoying his moments before his little enemies come aboard. Just then I heard a female voice, "Morning, lovelies~!" I look up to see Jane, looking happy. It was moments before a disaster. I sighed, and gave her room to get down the stairs. She climbed down the stairs and stretched a bit. "F••king rat." I heard Jeff mumble. "Hey, freak show." Jane responded. I turned to Toby, "Toby..hey, let's go upstairs." He nodded and stood up. I could hear the two arguing in the back as Toby and I went up stairs. We sat against a wall, and it was silent. Awkward silence.
He finally broke the silence, "They don't ever stop fighting.." He complains, I nod in agreement. "It's obnoxious. They get loud." I look down at my lap and start tapping on the floor. He looks at me and smiled. He brought his hand up, and ruffles my hair. I chuckle a bit, and smile after.

Toby's Point Of View.

I brought my hand up and ruffled Ben's hair. He chuckled a bit, and smiled after. His smile made me smile, and I pulled him into a hug. I don't know why, I just had an urge to hug him. He hesitated, but hugged back. He looked a bit confused. "Wanna go downstairs now..?" I ask him. Ben nodded and stood up, me following after. We walked down the hall until we came down the stairs, we noticed Liu was down arguing with Jeff, backing Jane up. I guess we didn't notice when he walk down. I heard a squeal, so Ben and I turned to see who it was. I wasn't surprised when I saw it was Nina. She jumped down the stairs, and tried hugging Jeff, he turned the other way and booked it up the stairs. Nina immediately following after, leaving Jane and Liu, "GET BACK HERE!" They shout, chasing after Jeff and Nina. I didn't think much of it, because it happens all the time. I see Ben looks bored too, so we went down and sat on the couch. I sat near Ben.

[Thanks so much for reading! It may not be much, but I hope you all enjoyed this part!]