Why Am I Alive?

Toby's Point Of View;

I was talking to E.J about Ben when I hear footsteps followed by yelling. Not long after I was thrown onto the floor, "What the hell?!" I yell, being filled by anger. Who the fuck thinks they can throw me down and get away with it? I look up to who did it- surely enough, it was Jeff. I guess he didn't lose Jane and Liu yet. He hid behind Jack and I. "Shh..Don't say anything about me being here..Those fuckers are all over me, ya know." He whispered to us as I sat back down. "No promises, asshat.." I said. He glared at me. Another pair of footsteps came down at the living room. "Have you seen Jeff?" She asked, gripping her knife tighter. "Hm." Jack said, pretending to think. I nodded, "Yeah he's right here." I pointed at him, standing up. "Oh, suck on your dad's man titties." Jeff said. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Jane walked over, "Shut up. Get your pale alien looking self over here, asshole."
"Kiss my ass, bitch-" Said Jeff, running to his room. I mumbled my complaints and sat down again. Jane kneeled down, "You alright?" She asks. I nod, I hate when people bring up my bitch of a dad. Jane sighed, and stood up. She waved and chased after Jeff. I watch as she ran at him. I looked back at Jack, he seemed disappointed. I look down at my feet.

Eyeless Jack's Point Of View;

I sighed to myself. Everyone is so immature these days.

Hey. I'd like to apologize for not updating lately. But, also thank you for spending time to read this.