7 ✧ Situations

I woke up in the morning hearing voices, Leo was talking to someone.

I glanced at the clock 7:44. Ughhh, I really couldn't be bothered to get up but I was nosey so I forced myself to get out of bed.

I wanted to see who Leo was talking to, probably was just someone from the station, work.

I got changed into a red top and loose jeans. Then tied my hair up quickly as I stood next to the window. I stared at the gap where it was open but lost interest as I heard the strangers voice again.

It was a man, his voice was really nice like soothing, it reminded me a bit of Leo's or Rosie's.

I stepped down the stairs slowly. Hearing Leo speak again I froze and listened. Something about his diet being different to theirs.

I stopped halfway cautiously seeing the back of Leo's head, he had dark blonde wavy hair, with some highlights. They stopped mid conversation as reached the last few wooden steps.

Opposite Leo there was a man who looked about 23, Leo's age. He had the same striking looks as Rose. Pale skin, golden eyes, blonde straight hair and literally good looks altogether, he looked more attractive than any actor I've seen.

"Hello Brooke, I'm Carlisle." He said in a friendly tone.

"Hi.."I replied not sure what to say.

Wait- Carlisle Cullen! He was a doctor, so maybe Leo had to be on some kind of diet, was eating too much bacon.

"I'm sure you know my adoptive kids." Carlisle said giving me a smile.

"Yeah, me and Rose are friends." I replied, backing towards the kitchen.

"It's funny how we never bumped into each other at work until yesterday,"Leo paused, looking at Carlisle. "Oh yeah, Brooke- Carl was just asking how we should come round to his house for dinner some time" He said grinning.

"Yes, everyone was quite keen on it." Carlisle said, god he was so serious.

"Even Rose?"I asked, knowing that his answer would be a lie.

She had ignored me at school yesterday. It was like every time we became close she'd just pull away.

"Uh, yes." He said calmly.

Yeah, he was lying. After making small talk between us I walked into the kitchen to get my breakfast, eager to stop being dragged into their conversation.

Soon Carlisle had to leave for work and so did Leo, leaving me alone about to go to school. I stepped out into the cold air when my phone rang.

No caller ID

I usually just declined these calls but I decided to accept as I drove into school.

"Hi! Is this Brooke? I asked Charlie to get your number from your brother." Who is this.. Umm, Bella?

"Yeah, is this Bella?"

"Oh yeah it is sorry. So I was wondering if you're free to talk. Just about Edward I need to ask you something?" God this wasn't gonna be a fun talk. I mean I didn't mind Bella but sometimes she was just so annoying.

She had kept on pestering me about how it was strange that Edward and Rosalie had left so suddenly for that week. I mean I was curious but she could seriously give the guy some space.

"Yeah sure," I was too nice.

"I'll see you at school then, thanks.." No problem I'd love to spend my time with you.