11 ✧ Dreaming? or not

It felt like I was pinned against that brick wall for eternity. So I took my last moments alive to look at her face, she was most beautifulest girl I'd ever seen and would see.. At a glance her face was full of anger, rage but then the longer I looked at her I saw revenge in her eyes. Revenge? Killing men in alleyways wasn't personal to her, was it?

I really wasn't sure what was going to happen. It felt like I was just on the sidelines, waiting for my death, like I'd even watch it. She was gonna kill me right? Hopefully not like the previous massacre though.

I thought that I would be a bit more scared of dying. Like just before it happens maybe I'd regret my choices but I didn't. I only felt butterflies really, unsure of what would happen, confused of what I wanted and I guess thinking of what I could have done.

We are all going to die anyway.

Her hands still gripped my shoulders, pushing me against the wall. And her face was really close to mine, less than a few inches. It had been a couple minutes and her eyes were still fixed on mine. Her gaze was burning into my face, she was really intimidating. I wondered what she was thinking though. 

Then she froze for a second clearly looking at the gash on the side of my face. The bleeding had stopped by now and she slowly touched the side of my face with the cut.

Cold. Her hands where freezing. 

Then Rosalie seemed to snap out of whatever angry mood she was in as her face softened. She recognised me? I hoped she did. Maybe she wouldn't you know, rip my head off like the last guy. Then her eyes widened, yep she recognised me, muttering 'Brooke' under her breath. But no- this was crazy! How the fuck did she kill those men like that? How did she disappear?

'Vampire'.

I remembered what Bella said.

Rosalie was a vampire. Rosalie. A vampire.

I never thought they were real, I thought Bella had gone mad. But they are now? It would explain a lot I guess but really?! Maybe just ask, Brooke.

And like an idiot I did, she was probably about to kill me, drink my blood, shit like that. Even fucking eat me! Yes I am very stupid.

"-Vampire..?" I whispered quietly.

I initially said the 'Are you a-' but that was too quiet to be heard.

As soon as I said this Rosalie looked so different. Kind of scared, I didn't know why.. I wasn't sure what to think. Did that change my view on Rose that she was a vampire? I knew that it didn't really, I trusted her nevertheless. But I really needed to have a think about this.

She looked away and then she was gone.

She just disappeared like before but this time I didn't think she was coming back.

By the time I had walked home it was ten thirty. Leo still wasn't back, I'd probably see him in the morning.

I had the weirdest dream though. Everything going black after I shut my eyes.

I dreamt that I was in that alleyway again. It was after Rosalie had saved me and after she had left. There was still all the broken glass on the floor even the lovely dead bodies were laying there.

I had woken up several times clearly I was gonna get a good nights sleep after what happened to me. I didn't want to think about it. What could have happened if she didn't turn up- I mean I would have beaten the shit out of those guys, but.. if I didn't, if I couldn't..