12 ✧ Morning

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face. Usually I was lazy and would take half an hour to get up but I was weirdly happy. I didn't know why but most mornings i'd be pretty gloomy but this time I felt like maybe something good would happen for once, and today i was excited, maybe something would.

Somehow I had woken up before the alarm, I'd set my alarm an hour before Rosalie said she'd pick me up.

I started to get ready imagining what could happen today. Why did she want to drop me to school? I knew that I had a massive crush on Rosalie, and it didn't help that we were gonna spend more time together. But I was still happy about it, even I didn't want to be.

Bella would tell me how her and Edward were madly in love.

Did I love Rose?

My alarm finally sounded. I had just set it to a random song on my playlist.

Hope you know I want you, so do you want me?
If I said I love you, would you love me?

I quickly picked up my phone to turn the alarm off as soon as I realised the song was literally the same as my thoughts.

Also how had I forgotten to think about this? She was a vampire. A VAMPIRE. Any normal person would have been scared... or if you were Morgan or Nora, you'd find it hot. With me it didn't actually change a thing. If anything I was even more in love with her than before. Rosalie was Rosalie, vampire or not.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. It was nearing 8 o'clock, Rose would be here soon. I had changed into joggers and a nice top I'd bought shopping last weekend and packed my school bag.

Ringggg!!

She was here already?

I rushed down the wooden stairs and walked to the door. I had butterflies as I twisted the handle to open the door. Then scrunched my face up as I saw the person at the door.

Jasper?

He looked quite uncomfortable just standing there. I had no idea why he was here.

"Hi, Brooke, Rosalie said we'd be picking you up right?" He said looking back at the red mercedes that had pulled up on my driveway for reassurance.

I gave him a quick smile and then poked my head out the door seeing the car. Rosalie was driving with Alice in shotgun and Emmett in the back seat. Okay. Well I thought that maybe it was just gonna be us two but okay.

"Yeah she did say that. Thanks."

The car drive was silent. Emmet had his music on but we all barely spoke. Also there wasn't really much room. Before Rose drove off everyone was debating where Alice should sit. Probably because she was the smallest. She had moved to I could sit next to Rosalie but there was still no space. She then ended up siting between me and Rose.

"Where's Edward?"

"Getting the human." Rosalie said before Alice answered.

"She means Bella." Alice said in-between us. "So, Rosalie told you we are vampires right?"

Rosalie flinched at the word, making the car swerve a tiny bit, Jasper grabbed the car handle dramatically.

"Yeah she did." I replied. "I think it's kind of cool..."

"Really? Climbing trees is fun i guess." Emmett said. "Oh and the super speed is great!"

"Emmett you're over 100 years old." Alice said.

"Yes- oh we are here!" Emmet yelled.

Alice quickly hopped over me to get out.

Emmett and Jasper were about to get out too but Edward's car pulled up.

Rosalie looked genuinely pissed off at Edward. Then he went around the car to get Bella out.

He was wearing sunglasses for some reason. Weird.

Rosalie just rolled her golden eyes as they walked past. People were literally staring open mouthed at Bella and Edward.

Bella's group of friends all stood shocked. And soon a crowd formed watching the couple.

I just looked confused at everyones reactions but I guess there was a bit of jealousy underneath it. We all could have actually both driven to school not all squashed in one car! My leg had gone numb from Alice half sitting on me.

Next Emmett and Jasper got out following Alice inside. Rose was still looking into the distance.

"You alright?" I asked Rosalie.

"Yes it's just Edward." She said pulling her keys out the car, "He isn't making any effort to not stand out."

"Yeah, I know." She made me anxious when she was annoyed, I didn't know what to say.

"Also Bella. She gets on my nerves too." She said staring out the window.

"It's fine. They're gone now anyway."

"Finally." She scoffed, turning look at me. "And now it's just us."

"Well the car ride was great." I said watching people walk into the school building.

"Yes it was so spacious, I'm sure going on an actual date would be even better." She said smiling.

"A d-date?" I repeated caught of guard. I smiled to myself thinking about going on a date with Rosalie.

She didn't bother answering and just smiled. We both left the car after a while and walked into our first lesson.

———————————————

This was probably the slowest update yet sorryy and the chapter was quite short

I'm still not too sure what should happen next but i'll update when i come up w something, also i'm open to any suggestions

Thank you for reading!