When I Saw You... //MHA fantasy AU//bakudeku//pt 1

In a village/land from years ago, the dragon's were able to do what they always wanted to do, they can run around, play, fight, and other things... The Dragon king himself was happy as well that he has his own free land.. But no for long. A few days passed by, Izuku midoriya and his mother was living next door from the Dragon kings land.. He was very suspicious of the humans, either way he can't do nothing about it but sneak up on the humans and maybe scare them away.... But the humans never thought there would be dragon's in their village...

" izuku darling, if you don't mind can you go out and pick me some berries? I was baking a blue berry pie but it seems that I don't have any berries... " said inko.

" sure, I would go get them for you, I was just about to go out anyway to look at the rest of the village that we haven't seen yet. " said izuku.

" perfect, and be safe out there.. And here's a bucket for the blue berries... I'll be home baking more pies since I have strawberries.. " said inko, with a smile on her face.

" oh if you don't mind may I ask, what's the pies for? " asked Izuku.

" oh that's right, uaraka is having a party at the village kingdom. Everyone is invited so I thought about baking pies.. Everyone loves pies don't they? " Inko chuckled.

" yeah your right! Well I'll be back for the party. Bye mom, love you! " said izuku. He was walking out of the house.

" love you too, Izuku! Be safe! " said inko, while she was waving goodbye at her son.

Izuku was walking to the forest to pick out some blueberries for his mother's pies. He was looking at all the fresh trees, fruits, and all the cute little animals the was running around like little kids. Izuku has a smile on his face.

Up in the trees, we're two strangers watching Izuku picking out some blueberries.

" should we let him know that this is our land Dragon king? " asked Kirishima.

" yes..... " said Bakugou.

The two strangers pulled out their weapons and jumped out of the tree, they both landed on their two feet. Kirishima was behind Izuku and Bakugou was in front of deku holding his sword at his neck.

"W-w-w-who are you!?!" Asked Izuku. He was to afraid to talk and run away.

" I am Katsuki Bakugou... The Dragon king, and you are?/ " asked Bakugou.

" i-i-i-i- " Izuku couldn't talk well.

" SPIT IT OUT ALREADY, WILL YA!?! " said Bakugou.

" Izuku midoriya!! " yelled Izuku.

" there ya go... That's all to it, now that person behind you is Kirishima... He's a dragon .. " said Bakugou.

" A DRAGON!?!! " yelled izuku.

" SHUT YOUR TRAP! YOUR TOO LOUD DAMNIT! " yelled Bakugou.

" s-sorryyyy " said izuku. He covered his mouth.

" now, we're not here to Kill you.. I mean we would if we wanted to.. " said Bakugou.

" WHAT!?! " said Izuku.

" sorry about him, we we're trying to say is that you are in our territory, and we never seen people like you before in our land. " said Kirishima.