When I Saw You...//MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku/pt3

The next day Izuku was walking to a river that wasn't found the past few years and days. Once he arrived the water was aqua blue you can see the fish swimming under water, birds was chirping as if they were singing, animals was drinking from the fresh aqua blue water. Izuku saw a bridge that leads to the aqua blue water. He started to walk over to the bridge, Katsuki saw him walking on the bridge, he was hiding in the bushes.

" heyy... I'm not gonna hurt you I'm a nice person... " whispered deku in a sweet tone voice.

" do he think that deer would stay with him? What an idiot... " thought katsuki.

He started to get closer to the deer with good in his hand. The deer starts to sense the good in Izuku the deer started to walk close to him, the deer was licking the good out of izuku's hand. Izuku was surprised he slowly rubbed the deer's head.

" that's a good girl... See I'm not harmful.. Heh your getting older too.... One day your gonna be on your own living in this wonderful... Area and soon your gonna be where I am in a village but don't worry they're not harmful... They're nice just like me... And you " said izuku.

" maybe I need to shut the hell up before I speak... " thought katsuki.

Katsuki started to go over where Izuku was. The deer looked up quickly and started to run away.

" hm? Hey where you going? There's nothing to be afraid of" said izuku.

Izuku slowly turned around, Katsuki was behind him Izuku jumped up and started to scream. Katsuki quickly jumped on him to cover his mouth.

" if you scream like that again some one will find you and think your in trouble... " said Bakugou.

" huh? Bakugou!? What are you doing here? Your the reason why that deer ran away!! " yelled izuku.

Bakugou slapped Izuku.

" are you death? Didn't I just say "SHUT UP!?" yelled Bakugou .

" NOW YOUR YELLING!! " yelled izuku.

Bakugou slapped him again. Izuku slapped him back.

" did you just fucking slap me? " said Bakugou.

" yeah, whatcha gonna do about it huh!? " said izuku.

Bakugou grabbed izuku's shirt and pulled him up to his face.

" look here little brat... I don't know who you think you are but nobody and I mean nobody hits the dragon king here... Understood!? " said Bakugou.

" oh shut the heck up dragon bean. " said izuku. Izuku pushed Bakugou away from him and gathered his things ready.

" I'm a what!?! " asked Bakugou.

" a dragon bean! " said izuku.

" your a dumbass that doesn't know a damn- " Bakugou dropped himself from talking. He crossed his arms and looked away.

" I can do the same thing... " Izuku crossed his arms and turned away from Bakugou.

Kirishima saw them fighting and he shook his head.

" man... These two will never stop fighting.. " thought Kirishima.

Kirishima flew down there with them.

" sup guys... Got into a fight? " asked Kirishima.

" I don't even wanna talk about it.... Because mr. Dragon bean wanna be so damn extra and crap! " said izuku.

" as if you wasn't here the first place bastard.. " said katsuki.

" DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU... YOU! " izuku was cut off.

" okay, okay guys.. Calm down how about we can fix this when we get home okay? Deal? " said Kirishima.

" ehhh I guess so... " said izuku.

" tch... " said katsuki.

A few minutes later everything was situated between Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku was on his way home. Inko was outside her house waiting for Izuku to come home.

" mom, I'm right here! " said izuku.

" I see you baby bear! " said inko.

Izuku was walking inside the house and sat his things down..

" hey dear, had fun out there? " asked Inko

" yes ma'am... " said izuku.

" that's good... Hey Izuku a few minutes ago I heard you and someone else yelling where you hurt? I was getting worried about you... your friends stopped him from where ever I was gonna go... They told me you was trying out your tell stuff.. " said inko.

" o-oh uhhh yeah I was trying out that! You know people get hurt these days and you have promise your loudest scream ever ya know? " said izuku.

" ah, I see... By the way who was that? " asked inko .

" who? " asked Izuku.

" who was that screaming with you? " said inko.

" oh uhhh an funny lookin animal I was like what the? " said izuku.

" oh well.... Okay then I just wanna make sure your safe... I know your getting older but I have to watch you Izuku okay? " said inko.

" yes I know mom... don't worry I'll be safe okay? " said Izuku.

She sighed and hold his hands tightly.

" alright izuku... " said inko.

Outside in the beautiful night, a demon king was watching izuku. The demon king wasn't the good king to be around with, he would kill anyone that gets into his territory... Which that is the dragon's king land. Where have the demon king been? Well that's a good question, he was in his locked away for years because he betrayed all the dragon's years ago he wanted to destroy the village and the dragon land/village. But he didn't get the chance to because the dragon king fought the demon king. That's how all the dragon's and the humans were saved.

But now since the demon king is free, I don't think that nobody will be safe except for three people....