When I Saw You... //MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku// pt2

The next day Izuku was up fixing up the library, books were everywhere in the floor. Shoto  todoroki came into the library and saw Izuku.

" oh hey midoriya, what your doing here?. " said shoto.

" oh hey shoto, just fixing up these books that was left in the floor. I dunno who was here yesterday but they sure didn't put the books back. " said izuku.

" heh, yeah I clearly see that, hey I was just wondering wanna hang out with me some time? I was planning on going somewhere with you... It's basically a place I haven't taken you before... " said Shoto.

" yeah sure, when your free? " asked izuku.

" thursday.. You? " asked Shoto.

" today to be exact " said izuku.

" lucky day for you then. " said shoto.

" you're not wrong, well I better finish these books and go on with my day. " said izuku.

" oh yeah right, I'll let you finish what you we're doing, sorry I disturbed you. " said shoto.

" oh it's fine shoto, anyway you have a good day by the way. " said izuku.

" you too!. " said shoto.

Shoto was walking out of the library, Izuku was continuing what he doing. Kirishima and Bakugou was in their tree like always looking out for humans.

" you know, I'm happy that we have our land, we could do anything we want! " said Kirishima..

" you're not wrong... " said Bakugou.

" .... Hey Bakugou, your okay? " asked Bakugou.

" what do you mean "I'm okay" I'm always okay! " said Bakugou.

" are you sure? You look disappointed into some one... " said Kirishima.

" I'm.... Fine. " said Bakugou.

" oh alright... Look there's Izuku! " said Kirishima. He pointed at him walking.

Kirishima jumped down from the tree and jumped on Izuku hugging him tightly.

" g-geez Kirishima, you missed me that much!?! " asked izuku.

" yes!! " said Kirishima.

" o-oh?! " said izuku.

" he always missed people... Since he met you he misses you more than anyone else now, it's kinda weird but eh doesn't matter... " said Bakugou.

" ahh, I see. Well ready to show me around? " asked Izuku.

" oh yeah that's right! Come on, let's go! " said Kirishima.

Kirishima grabbed izuku's hand and walked straight to their village. Izuku eyes widened and he looked back at Bakugou,he grabbed bakugou's hand and pulled him with them.

" h-hey don't pull me like that! " said Bakugou.

" people don't get left behind while others are having fun, Bakugou katsuki.. " said izuku. He smiled at him.

Bakugou eyes slowly gotten bigger.

" t-that smile... I-it looks so familiar.. " thought Bakugou.

A few minutes later they all arrived at the village, it was way beautiful than izuku's village.

" whoaaaa! " said izuku.

" right!? We're so happy that he live here now! " said Kirishima.

" hahaha, I can see that! " said izuku.

" HUMAN!? " yelled ajoi.

" shut the HELL up! " said Bakugou.

" we're only just showing him around! " said Kirishima.

" o-oh my bad..! " said ajoi.

"Now... That he's gone, you can come to our house and chill with us for a bit... " said Kirishima.

" cool. " said izuku.

Izuku lied down on their sofa taking a break from walking so much.

" Woo! Y'all village is way to far from ours! " said izuku.

" hahaha, yeahhh but hey at least you made it over tho. " said Kirishima.

" hahaha, yeah! Wait where's Bakugou? " asked izuku.

" hm? " Said kirishima. He looked around looking for katsuki. " where he'd go? " asked Kirishima.

Katsuki was outside on the top of the roof looking down at the ground, feeling the wonderful breeze, dragon's were playing their favorite games, chilling and other stuff. The wind was blowing through bakugou's hair. Izuku came outside and looked on the roof.

" oh there you are... I was worried that you can away or something like that.. Watcha doing up there tho? " said izuku.

" feeling the breeze... " said Bakugou.

" well, your right about the breeze, it is wonderful... " said izuku.

" mind if I sit with you up there? " asked Izuku.

" I guess so... " said Bakugou.

Bakugou took one of his scarfs off of him and let it down so Izuku can grab it.

" got it? " asked Bakugou.

" yeah! " said izuku.

" alright... Hang on I don't want you to fall.. " said Bakugou.

He pulled Izuku up really fast. Izuku was flying in the air making his way back down. Bakugou was looking forward at the trees and caught Izuku in his arms while he was sitting down, then he put him on the side of him.

" t-t-t-thanks I was scared to death! Don't do that again! " said izuku.

" heh, it was pretty funny, but hey whatever.. " said Bakugou.

Izuku was looking at Bakugou, the wind was blowing so softly the sun was setting so beautiful. Izuku started to blush a bit and had a little smile on his face.

" bakugou.... " thought izuku.

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

DONE WITH THE SECOND PART! 😅

my freaking booty hurts... You know how you sit to long on your but and it starts to numb? It's so annoying! 😑

Anyway I gtg loves....😔

Byee!! 💫