When I Saw You...// MHA Fantasy AU// Bakudeku// part 5

The next morning Izuku was getting dressed and getting kaachan's clothes to go meet his parents. He walked down to his room and opened the door.

" kacchan.. It's time to go meet - " said izuku.

Bakugou was still sleeping. Izuku just started smiling. He then walked over to him and slowly rubbed behind his ears for Bakugou. Bakugou, moaned a bit. He liked the way midoriya was rubbing behind his ear. He slowly woke up and looked up at midoriya. He moved his hand from behind his ear, and looked away. He didn't want midoriya, to see him blushing. Midoriya, started to laugh and shook his head. He then put bakugou's clothes down on the bed.

" let me know when your done okay? " asked izuku.

Bakugou nodded head, izuku walked the room and closed door. Bakugou looked out the window and said to himself..

" Why did he had to wake me up like that? That my weeks spot! It's fine though, I got him later. " said Bakugou.

A few minutes later, izuku and Bakugou was walking to mitsuki's house. Izuku knocked on the door.

" Are you nervous? " asked izuku.

" what? Me? nervous? Pfft- your joking right? " asked Bakugou.

" I'm serious, kacchan... " said izuku.

" okay, okay, I'm scared. " said Bakugou.

Mitsuki came to the door, and opened it. She saw midoriya and gave him a hug. She looked up and saw Bakugou, her lost and found son that ran away few years ago. She started tear up, she covers her mouth and tears started to come out her eyes. Bakugou, started to tear up as well. He walked towards her and gave her a hug. She gave him a hug before he knew it. She cried, in his embrace. Midoriya joined the hug.