When I Saw You..//MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku//pt4

The next day, Bakugou thought about going over to izuku's village. He grabbed his sword and his bag. He walked out of his house making sure no one was watching him.. He suddenly got into the trees and headed to izuku's village.

" izuku, can you watch little muffin for me? I have to go to mitsuki's house to help her with dinner for tonight. " said inko.

" yeah, sure! " said izuku.

" alright thank you! I'll be back soon! " said inko.

" okay, bye mom love ya! " said izuku.

" love ya too! " said inko.

She walked outside the house and closed the door behind her then she headed over to mitsuki's house.

" alright... Let's gone on ahead and get you some food... You like blue berries? " asked izuku.

" ruff, ruff!! " said little muffin.

" haha, that's good! Come on let's get some from out of the cabinet. " said Izuku.

Izuku walked to the kitchen to get little muffin some blue berries. He looked out the window and saw Katsuki..

" hm? Is that- BAKUGOU!?! " said izuku.

Bakugou saw izuku's house and stood at his front porch. He knocked on the door. Izuku ran to the door and opened it, he quickly grabbed Bakugou by the arm pulled him into the house and closed the door locking it tightly.

" what the "HELL" are you doing here Bakugou!? " said izuku.

" I just wanted to look around... Why did you kill my "ARM" little that!? " said Bakugou.

" I'm sorry but you can't be seen like this! T-th-they'll capture you and kill you or something like that... " said izuku.

" did I ever tell you that I have a family here...? " said Bakugou.

" oh that's ni- wait what? You have a family here?!.what's their name! wait... You are mitsuki's child!?! " said izuku.

Bakugou quickly covered izuku's mouth and whispered.

" yes now shut the hell up will ya? " said Bakugou.

Izuku nodded.

" good... Now do you have some extra clothes I can put on? I can't go out there likes this... Then they'll know where I'm actually from... " said Bakugou.

" ummm... I have 3 pieces you can try on! But they may not fix you... They actually fit me... " said izuku.

" mhm yeah anyway get them... " said Bakugou..

Izuku went to his room and grabbed his clothes that Bakugou could try on. A few minutes later uaraka was knocking on izuku's door.

" oh no... YES WHO IS IT!? " yelled izuku..

" it's uaraka! Are you busy? " asked uaraka.

" uhhh, no I'm not I'm coming! " yelled izuku.

" uaraka? " asked Bakugou.

" yes that's her you know her? " asked Izuku.

" yeah... I do. " said Bakugou.

" aww that's cute but we don't have time, you have to hide for a bit. Come on just go in my room okay? " said izuku.