When I saw you... // MHA Fantasy AU// Bakudeku// pt 6

Midoriya, was sleeping in a room what Mitsuki let him have. Bakugou was in a room next to him. His dog muffin was waking up midoriya up because she heard something outside that no one heard before.

He woken up and heard the noise that he never heard before.

" what is that noise? " asked izuku.

He stood up and walked out the room quietly checking what was the noise.

It wasn't no one in the house. He walked out the house and he heard it louder. He looked over to his left and saw something shining in his face.

He walked over to it. It was huge. It was a sword from the pass. He picked it up and ran back inside the house closing the door and locking it.

" look muffin, this what you heard out there didn't you? " asked izuku.

Muffin nodded her head. Izuku laughed a bit. He then went back in his room and closed the door. He sat down on the bed and looked at the sword wondering what it can do.

" maybe kacchan, knows what it do. He's from the Dragon side he must know what it does. " said izuku.

Muffin started to bark. She ran to the door scratching the door letting Izuku know to open it.

" alright, alright, hold on. " chuckled Izuku.

He got off the bed and walked to the door and opened it. Muffin ran out the room and ran to bakugo's room. His door was open.

Izuku was sitting on his bed still trying to figure out what it does. Muffin bit on bakugo's shirt. He was already up. Bakugo looked at muffin.

" what? What is it? " asked bakugo..

Bakugo stood up and walked out his room and went to izuku's room. His eyes was big and he walked towards Izuku.

" where did you get that from ? " asked bakugo.

" outside. It kept making some weird noises, didn't you hear it? " asked izuku.

" no. Why we're you the only one that heard it though? " asked Bakugo.

" I dunno, but since your in here, can you show me how this thing works? " asked izuku.

" uhhh, I don't know how to work that thing. " said bakugo.

" what? But aren't you from the Dragon side? You dragon's should know how to work these types of stuff. " said Izuku.

" did i ever told you we don't get what we always want? " asked bakugo.

" wow.. Really? " asked izuku.

" mhm. We we're always the ones that people doesn't like. " said bakugo.

" seriously? I don't hate dragon's. I've always wanted to know more about dragons. You dragon's are actually cool. You can fly way up to the sky showing people how good the sunset it and other stuff. It's just amazing. Heh, since I was a kid i always wanted to fly. " said izuku.

" really? Heh, well.. Maybe later on today, I'll give you ride. " said bakugo.

" wait really? " asked izuku.

" mhm, yep. Now get some sleep, we have work to do tomorrow. " said bakugo.

" hahah, your right. Sorry for muffin, she just wanted to.get you up for me. But besides that, good night kacchan. " said Izuku.

" good night. " said bakugo.