Sleepy Starks

Y/N walked around Stark tower she couldn't sleep. She had a bad dream and she refused to go back to sleep even if she was sleepy. "I know! I'll get a snack!" She sleepily exclaimed. "Mommy got Oreos" she recalled. Y/N saw the box on top of the fridge,her parents probably put that up there so she wouldn't get it but not even this would stop her. The 8 year old climbed up on the counter with the best of her ability and balanced herself she crawled over the stove which thankfully wasn't on,and she got right next to the fridge.

She reached towards the cookies but she was interrupted by a voice"Y/N?" The male's voice called with a slight chuckle. Y/N turned around "Hi daddy." She smiled a bit "What are you up to?" Tony asked. "I'm going to get the Oreos"  Tony rubbed his chin "Uh-huh. Why aren't you sleep?" He asked. "Why aren't you asleep?" Tony chuckled and picked her up then set her on the ground"I asked you first." Y/N scowled at her father with her arms crossed"I asked you second. First is the worst,second is the best." She stuck her tongue out at him. The older Stark grabbed the Oreos "Guess you got me there. I've got work to do,very important work" He said while opening the pack then he grabbed one and took a bite"Now- why are you up?" Y/N reached for an Oreo but Tony picked the box lifting it from her reach "I had a bad dream and I don't want to go back to sleep. Can I get the cookie?"

Much to Y/N's displeasure Tony placed the cookies back on the fridge then lifted her up. "What was your dream about?"he asked "Well first it was good,you,me,and mommy were playing outside at the park but then a bad guy took mommy away and he hit you really hard and you didn't move anymore.I got scared because if you and mommy were gone I'd have to have to go back with Mrs.Applebottom. I don't want to with her or go back  to sleepwant to be in the bad dream anymore." Tony kissed his adopted-daughter on the fore-head then held her close "Don't worry,it's not going to happen,I'll keep you and mommy safe. Ok? That won't happen." He reassured her"You know whst would make me feel better?" She asked looking up. Tony asked what and she pointed to the Oreos"A cookie,and hot chocolate. And movies?" She said with a big smile "Ok fine but only 2 movies. I still have work." Tony grabbed the Oreos then gave them to Y/N. He smiled then bent down so he'll be at her eye-level. "You go to the couch get a blanket open the cookies-don't eat all of them- and I'll get us hot chocolate and we can watch a movie" Y/N nodded and ran to the couch then she placed the box on the coffee table. She ran to her room and grabbed her f/c blanket then ran back.

Tony had two mugs sitting on the coffee table flipping through movies "What do you want to watch?" Y/N thought for a moment thinking about what they should watch "Princess Switch!" Tony raised an eyebrows"The one with Vanessa Hudgens as her own twin?" Y/N nodded "That's the one" she said snuggling up to him.

-The end of the movie/ 8:45ish-

"Tony." A voice called in a gentle town. "Tony." The voice called again, Tony opened he looked around before realizing he's still in the living room "Hey Pep."He said in a whisper "What are you doing up?" He asked "Yeah,Mommy why are you up?" A small voice called from Tony's lap. Y/N was sleepily smiling at her adoptive parents "How about why were the two of you up?" Pepper sighed "I asked you first" Tony replied "And I asked you second" Y/N added "Well I-"

"First is the worst" Tony smirked

"Second is the best. Third is the one with the h-" Y/N said

"Don't finish that sentence,eighty" Pepper said picking up Y/N then sat down and wrapped her arms around her tight but not too tight while laying her head on Tony's shoulder "I like this better than my dream. Can we stay like this? Forever?" Tony and Pepper chuckled "Sure sweetie" Tony said