Teething Tyrant

Steve sat on the couch in the compound. It was supposed to be everyone's day to relax. It's been a slow few months and no missions, no villains, no news about any threats that the Avengers decided to take this day to do whatever they want. But unfortunately for Steve an emergency that he dreaded but knew it was destined to happen whether or not he liked it.

Y/N started teething.

On a mission in the jungle Steve, Natasha, and Clint found a baby who was abandoned in what look liked a shipwreck. The parents might have taken her to shore then something happened to them. Since there was no one in sight for miles and when they got to the small town that was closest to the jungle nobody claimed the baby. Steve decided to act on this and took her in as his own daughter and named her Y/N. After Steve brought her back to New York, her first check up was...strange. She turned out to have traces of wolf genetics in her blood and they also found out that she would be going through a teething phase twice, the first for her human like teeth. The second for her sharper,skin piercing teeth. Which would start growing when she turned three. Y/N started grow as a wolf or a puppy in general (No she was not treated like one)

She would howl,constantly bite people if they got close to Steve, and would follow Steve around the compound. Everywhere he went. And she did for last three years, but not today.

There happened to be noises in Steve's room, it sounded like growling. Steve got up and looked for the source of the noise. It was coming from his closet. He slowly opened the door and paused. It was terrible, his shoes, shredded. His shirts and pants, were gone. His daughter, did all of this. And there the tiny child sat, in the middle of the closet. "Y/N Rogers." Steve sighed. Y/N dropped the slipper that she was holding.  "Ok, you're going to stay with me, I obviously can't let you out of my sight." Steve picked her up and that's when he saw that his bed had also been demolished and the stuffing from the pillows and mattress were everywhere. "Ok, Well I'm sleeping on the couch tonight"

Later

Steve showed what children tv shows can do to a parent, seeing as he was fast asleep. However Y/N was not and the pillows on the couch were calling out to her. Which is exactly why she destroyed them and part of the couch too. She hopped off the couch and went to her room.  Steve sat up, he then remembered that his daughter was dangerously teething and  jumped up to see the dead couch and pillows. "Oh no." Steve mumbled then ran looking for her.

"Y/N, your clothes. Your bed. My...shield?" Steve tilted his head as he saw his daughter laying inside of his shield. He chuckled and shook his head and reached for her, surprisingly she growled at him softly. "You're just mad because you got caught. You can't steal, Y/N. It's not good." He told him as he picked her up. He took her to her play pen and sat her down. "You can't possibly kill anything in here. I need to clean up and you need to stay out of trouble."

Crash

"Y/N!" Steve said dropping the stuffing and running into the living room. He went up to the play pen and she was there. Sitting by herself, playing with a toy car. He sighed in relief knowing Y/N is ok. The tv was a different story. It was unplugged, on the floor, and the screen in the pieces. There also a corner missing. "Steve, we heard a noise. Are you guys ok....." Natasha looked around the living room. "Someone might be teething. If you had used the gel Bruce gave you it would've put her very sleepy..."

"There was a gel?"

Extra

"Y/N's three now." Bruce stated. Tony nodded without looking up from his work. "And the teething gel, I made so Steve and Y/N wouldn't have a hard time...is still here."    Tony nodded again with a small smirk. "Indeed it is."

"Tony, you didn't. Do you know how much hell he's going through?"

"He shouldn't have called my building ugly."