Terrific Terribles Part one

(A/N: This wouldn't have been made possible without the help of the one and only FandomWriterss thank you so much for the ideas. I would still be writing it for a week if it weren't for you)

Y/N walked around the palace. At this point in the day she had already stole multiple snacks from the kitchen and turned half the royal guard to different animals. And running from the other half and her older brother, Thor, not in the mood to be yelled by him and father. Leaving the palace, she went to the garden where she found her other older brother, Loki.

She turned herself invisible and decided to sneak up on him. That was dumb on her part remembering that she is the young sister of The God of Mischief. "Beautiful afternoon, isn't it Y/N?" The twelve year old jumped then hearing Loki's voice coming from behind her. "Did you honestly think that you could really sneak up on me? Y/N you should know better.." Loki said with a small smirk. Y/N looked down and huffed, "It was a thought. I scared you once, I see why I can't do it again." The prince looked down at his sister and chuckled softly. "You were four, I was only taking pity on your small ego." Y/N rolled her eyes and flared up at Loki. "Sister, you will never frighten me again. But other Asgardians are not as cognizant as I. Playing tricks and giving them a quite a scare should be a fairly easy task for someone your age-" Y/N interrupted him with a very excited tone. "I could scare Father!" The two Asgardians thought for a moment after they walked through the garden together. "My young sister. You have so much to learn. Father wouldn't bat an eye if you attempted a simple illusion. But that girl Thor brought from Midgard is not Father..." Loki and Y/N gave each other a menacing smile and then they were off to terrorize the poor unsuspecting human that is, Jane Foster.

After a long day of scheming,bribing, with a dash of threats, and back and forth trips to Earth, it was time for the Asgardian Royal Family to sit down for dinner,with the company of Jane. Thor and Jane walked to the dinning room together, A handmaiden walked over to Jane's chair and pulled it out for her. She thanked the handmaiden then sat down. There was a long and loud sound, it resembled the sound of someone making a raspberry but at the moment it sounded like a certain someone was breaking wind. Jane was bright red. She kept apologizing to everyone at the table "I didn't mean too- That was not me. I'm not accusing any of you but it was something that must've went off or something-" She kept going on for a bit but the whole time Y/N had a huge smile on her face. While Loki was calm, you could see an amused smirk on forming. Odin stayed quiet and Frigga tried to calm her down with a gentle smile and a soothing tone.

The night goes on. Loki and Y/N walk around the palace with different schemes floating around their heads. "What was that called? Although it was amusing, it was very childish and you were going to give us away." Loki scolded the young princess. Who responded with rolling her eyes. "The humans have who I stole it from demanded I gave them back their whoopee cushion. That's what it's called...I assume." Y/N and Loki turned a corner but they both dreaded who they saw waiting for them in front of Y/N's bedroom door.

"Thor, What a nice surprise. But you really should be with Sister Jane. To make sure she's feeling well, of course. That was a rather unpleasant sound she made earlier. We wouldn't want that to happen again tomorrow." Y/N and Loki looked at each other to exchange a small smirk,then they turned their attention to Thor again. "I don't know what kind of trickery this is- or what game you two are playing but I won't have it. Jane is my guest and neither of you will treat her like another one of your toys." He growled at both of them before walking away and either too Jane's room or to his, which is probably the same room, Loki and Y/N didn't care enough to ask either of them.

"Are we going to listen to him?" Y/N asked Loki, after she knew Thor was not in a earring age.

Loki chuckled and ruffled his sister's hair. "You have so much to learn. Of course not."