Dancing Duo

A young girl ran around the gym playing with an imaginary friend. Her mother was too protective to let her leave the tower. So the 8 year old Y/N has to play with kids her own age in her head. "Mommy?" she asked. Y/N thought she heard her adopted mother's voice. Guess not. She thought and continued to run around. Y/N turned around saw a door slightly opened. She walked towards the door and peeked her head in, it was a dance studio. There were railings around the room and a wall was basically replaced with giant mirrors. Y/N walked in the room and saw a pair of ballet shoes, they were obviously too big for her, but she slipped her small feet in the slippers anyway. She tried to move around but the shoes made it hard to do so. "F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Y/N called out before continuing "Um, play ballet music...please." The AI agreed to do it and shortly after classical music. Y/N never took any lessons so she didn't know what she was doing but jumping around,pointing her foot as she did. She also twirled around, with her arms over her head on her tippy toes. "Impressive. Maybe with a little more practice and you might be as good as me" A calm voice chuckled, Y/N turned her head "Mommy!" Y/N exclaimed running to the red headed spy. Natasha smiled and picked her up, "So? I see you have an eye for ballet, hm?" Y/N nodded her head. "I may be able to help you with that..." The two smiled and began to practice the graceful art of ballet.

Years later

"The winner of this year's annual 'Avengers Got Talent Night' is surprise surprise Y/N Romanoff" Tony announced that nearly made your mortal minds snap." Loki stood up and argued. "Told you, he would act out. Pay up, Thor." Tony murmured. "Hey, Y/N show Golden Antlers why you won in the first place. And why his illusions are nothing compared to your amazing ballet routine." Y/N smiled proudly and stood up. "Of course I will but I want Mom to do it with me since she taught it to me." The now 10 year-old grabbed her mother's arm and pulled her up. Y/N handed her ballet slippers and had F.R.I.D.A.Y. play the same music that was playing an hour ago. And they started to preform.

Later

"Thank you for teaching me, Mom. Don't know what I'd do without you." Y/N said with a smile. Natasha kissed her daughter's forehead "You'd probably be as good as Steve dancing to anything."