Diaper at school

1 week later on a Sunday night

Lilly:
Hunny Emily where are you come to the kitchen she comes running down. Tomorrow you are wearing your diaper to school weather you like it or not your nurse will change your diaper even if you can do it your self if you do do it your self she will tell me and you will be given a pass witch you can show your teacher witch says that you can go see the nurse no matter what. You will be changed in the nursery and the nurse will change you. If you are bad I've told the school you will be in the nursery the whole day. That means you will eat lunch in one of their high chairs with the little 2 to 3 year olds and learn with them. Okay so now go to bed .

The next day.

Lilly:
I go wake up Emily and change her diaper and put her school uniform and take her to the car and buckle her up she starts to moan and have a tantrum like a little toddler I start to smile as she says what if my friends see me like this. They won't we drive up and I let her out and drive of.

Emily:
I go to the reception and they give my pass and without realising I already wet my diaper I walk over to the nurses office and she smiles while pushing me by my but like a toddler and takes me to the nursery. We enter the kids bathrooms and their is a changing table on one stool with shelf's of diapers. Since the kids here that wear diapers they are only 2 and the 3 year olds wear training pants and we only have pampers size 5 she Un taped my diaper and wipes me down while putting a pampers size 5 on me it's a snug fit but fits me okay. I then hop to my class I have English first and sit next to my best friend we do our work and the bell goes of and we go to dance.
I freeze when I knew I had to get my pe kit on I use my pass and take my bag to find my kit already in my bag. Aw do you need some help putting you in your pe kit. She changes my outfit into my pe kit and I run to the gym. Today you guys will pair up with a girl if your a boy and a boy if your a girl. I hate doing pe when we have to be with the over gender. I get put with josh and we are doing dance today josh puts his hands on my waist and I put my head around his neck. I keep hearing this crinkle sound he says. You me probably hearing things. Their it is again. He slowly goes down and puts his hand around my but. JOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Sorry didn't mean it your but felt really padded he says and then pulls my shorts waist bands he sees my pamper and starts to laugh. Awe did little whittle emy go potty in her diaper. I didn't even realise I went he then grabs me as I tried to run and pulls down my shorts allowing everyone to see my wet diaper the teacher tells josh to go to the principle office and is latter on expelled for life from that school. I run to the nurse and get a new diaper and get put in my uniform and wait for my mum to pick me up.