Chapter 2

November 27th, 2019 10:09

Y/N's POV

"Geez, you're worse than me," Draco says.

"Not my fault I am a woman of passion," I answer.

"Eat your dinner, so that I don't have to deal with you talking about Granger anymore." He groans.

"Fine," I say finally setting my sights on the table full of food.

Just about anything that I could imagine was on the table. I mean the food back home was good, but this was a full-on feast. I started to stuff my face since I was so hungry from the long train ride that they made me take, it was such a waste too why not just apparate me to the castle.

After finishing dinner, Pansy, the girl who Draco had introduced to me, helped me find my dorm. We all went to the common room, Draco told me the password, but I felt weirded out by having to say it to some weird old guy in a painting. I was sharing the dorm with Pansy and some other girls that chose to ignore me. All my stuff was inside the dorm when I got there. Very convenient for the number of stairs in this school.

Morning came faster than I thought that it would. Pansy woke me up so that we could get ready. Honestly, I didn't want to move from my bed. I did eventually move, once Pansy brought up the fact that we had some classes with Hermione. That made me move instantly.

Breakfast was pretty boring honestly. I got a letter from my father telling me to be safe and not to let the nasty spoiled brats get my mood down. Pretty much stared at Hermione most of the time, which got me a scolding from Draco to not be so obvious. It wasn't until he said that, that I noticed how many people were glancing at me. I stopped staring in fear of being caught by someone who didn't know.

I soon learned that I had many classes with the Gryffindors as they were called. That was the house that Hermione was in. I also learned that Slytherins and Gryffindors were not on good terms and that I should stay away from them. But how could I when the prettiest girl in the school was in that house.

Walking to class with Draco sure was an experience. Everyone kept staring at us.

"Why the hell are people looking at me like I've committed seven murders?" I ask Draco while we walk to potions.

"That's 'cause you're walking with me." He replies.

"Why, are you some type of murderer that I don't know about?" I question jokingly.

"No, I was like a big jerk to like everyone for the first three years that I've been here, and so people don't like me, but I'm trying to get better so that at least maybe Potter will like me a bit." He answers.

"Ok like good, I thought you like killed a kid, you're just a lovesick former bully," I say.

"You can't speak miss obsessed with Hermione granger the moment you see her." Draco snaps back.

"Oof, we've known each other for a day and you gotta do me like that," I say.

"Do you like that?" He asks.

"It's just American slang I guess," I say.

"Whatever, let's just get to potions before Professor Snape yells at us," Draco says.

"Fine," I reply.

The stares continued the entire time we walked. People can't learn to be fucking discreet when they're talking about someone.

When we walked into potions, I sat next to Draco, since most of the class were people I didn't know. The Professor came into the classroom and started to talk about how he was going to change up the seats since there was a new student aka me. The class seemed to not like that and people were giving me dirty looks. Like not my fault that this guy doesn't like you guys. He then started to assign where people were going to sit and who their partners were.

"Hermione Granger and Y/N L/N, you'll sit here." Announced Snape.

'Hell yeah dude'

~Not an interesting chapter, I'm sorry~