Chapter 10

November 22nd, 2020 

Y/N's POV

I woke up the morning after the ball feeling nervous and excited. What if Hermione regrets kissing me on the cheek the night before? Was it the spiked punch that had made her do it? How am I going to ask her out now, or even talk to her normally without thinking about it? And why the hell is Pansy in my bed!?

"PANSY!" I shouted at her.

"What do you want? It's too early for this and it's the weekend." Pansy says half-asleep.

"May I ask why you are in my bed?" I asked her.

"Oh, I must have gone into your bed last night since I went to get some water." Pansy answers.

"That still does not answer why you didn't move, when you felt me inside the bed," I said to her.

"It's called being too tired to process things, now stop yelling all that punch gave me a killer headache." Pansy groans.

"Well, allow me to be a bit peeved that someone who isn't Hermione is in my bed," I tell her. 

"Now, come on, let's go annoy Draco about his crush on Potter," I say grabbing my sheets from her.

"Nooo, gimme the sheets back, it's cold," Pansy whined.

"Nope, come on let's go," I say pulling her up.

I drag Pansy along with me to the boy's dorms and burst into Draco's room. (We all know this kid got his own room) When I tell you, this scaredy-cat fucking jumped so high when we burst into that room.

"Wake up, Draco, we're gonna get you a boyfriend!" I exclaim.

"Will you shut up for Godric's sake, it's way too early to be doing this" Groaned Draco.

"It's never too early for love," I say to him.

"Well, I'm declaring right now, too early for love," Draco said, putting himself deeper into his blankets.

"I second that," Pansy says going onto Draco's bed.

"I hate both of you guys right now, you know that," I say going on the bed too.

"Noted," Draco says.

"How am I even supposed to go up to him?" Draco asks.

"You could go up to him before the second task and be like 'Hey, I know, I bullied you for 3 years, but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry and that I'm hopelessly in love with you' for starters," I reply.

"I can't say that, it's too much to unpack in one sentence, and he would think it's a joke." Draco sighs. 

"Well, let's start with befriending him, make sure he knows that you're not bad anymore," I say reassuring him.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Draco questions.

"Well, you gotta stop insulting people all the time, it'll show that you're a better person in general."

"I can do that, but you'll have to hold me back if I say an ugly haircut," Draco says.

"Will do," I say.

~Sorry for the long wait, don't worry! I'm uploading chapter 11 tomorrow, cause I'm on that grind right now. This is mostly a filler chapter so nothing interesting happens sorry y'all, at least I ain't dead from Covid~