Info

Before Reincarnation:

Name: Astra Aukai

Age: 18 (still in high school)

Looks: Chocolate brown hair, brown eyes

Bio: Astra was an average teenager (now adult) who wanted to become a doctor, so she studied everything about medical stuff, including pollen, allergies, cells, the human body, diseases, bacterias, etc. Basically everything. She also knows how to fight and defend herself with hand to hand combat and with any she can use as a weapon. But she died saving a little girl when crossing the street when a robber in a truck (I know the cliche dies from a truck or car) and died from the impact and blood loss.

After Reincarnation:

Name: Ar-2567

Height: A little taller than Ae-3803

Looks: same as before reincarnation, but now has a red strip of hair now

Personality: Kind, smart, can be serious when needed, and etc. (cause IDK what to put for a good personality 😐 )

Bio: Ar-2567 still has her memories and skills from when she was human (other wise what's the point of this story besides shipping Ae-3803 with U-1146?) and is best friends with Ae-3803. Ae-3803 is the only one who knows Ar-2567's secret about being a human reincarnated, but doesn't really ask about her past life. She is also the only one who calls her Astra or Aukai, but only if they're alone. Ar-2567 also calls Ae-3803: Red, as a nickname.

P.S. I Can't promise this story ends put good since I suck at anything with language arts, especially with grammar... But I'll try my best!