Pneumococcus

I Own Nothing!!!! I only own Ar-2567!!!

Today is Ar-2567 and Ae-3803's first day on the job and just as they finish their delivery, the ground near Ae-3803 starts to crack. It broke open and out came a group of bacteria.

"Red! Are you ok?!" Shouted a chocolate Brunette, as she runs towards Ae-3803.

"I-I'm fine, but what's going on?!" Screams Ae-3803 still in shock.

As the dust cleared, it revealed a group of white and purple bacteria with tentacles from their heads and one on each shoulder, with sharp claws at the end of their hands and tentacles.

"Seems like a pretty damn comfortable place!" shouts the middle one in the front; the assumed leader, looking around at the scared cells, "Not too hot, not too cold. And looks like there's tons and tons of food! It's settled! Starting today, this is our land!"

Ar-2567 gets ready to defend Ae-3803 and herself as the leader gets ready to launch his attack and the other following in lead.

"First of all... Let's get these annoying residents outta the way!" the leader shouts jumps towards Ar-2567 and Ae-3803 for an attack, as Ar-2567 gets ready to block the purple bacteria and Ae-3803 screams, a white hand grabs the bacteria's arm, and stops him. As the germ looks back to see what has grabbed him, a knife attacks his neck, killing him.

"Die, germ!" screams the white blood cell that just saved Ar-2567 and Ae-3803's lives. As the other white blood cells scream their battle cries, killing the other remaining purple germs. Ar-2567 looks at them in awe and respect as Ae-3803 looks in shock and doesn't know what's going on. 

"This is White Blood Cell Neutrophil Division, U-1146. The invading germs have been exterminated."

White Blood Cells (Neutrophils): Their main task is to eliminate foreign substances from outside the body (bacteria and viruses). These type of white blood cells comprise over half of White Blood Cells in the blood.

"Listen up! Don't let a single bacterium get away! Because there'll hell to pay if one even one escapes!" says on of the White Blood Cells to the others.

"Whoa! It's the White Blood Cells!"

"Seriously, talk about merciless! He's splattered with blood!" says a Red Blood Cells as U-1146 just rubs the side of his face.

"Well it seems like the White Blood Cells aren't getting the appreciation they deserve..." Ar-2567 thought.

"Hey, any over there?"

"Negative."

"S-So they're the White Blood Cells?" Ae-3803 though, staring at U-1146, the White Blood Cell that saved her and Ar-2567.

"So this is what the White Blood Cells look like," thought Ar-2567 looking at all of the other White Blood Cells, "interesting."

"Hey, What are you looking at?" U-1146 says noticing Ae-3803 looking at her, "Can I help you?"

"Huh?!- H-Hai! I mean, um... Th-Thank you for saving Ar-2567 and me!" Ae-3803 gets out of her shock and thanks U-1146, Ar-2567 also thanking him, "I was in such danger..."

"No need to thank me. I was only doing my job," U-1146 responds and things just go a bit awkward between the two, "No, I mean you're welcome."

"Hai!" Ar-2567 hears her best friend say and blush slightly.

One of the other White Blood Cells calls to the others to make sure they killed all the bacteria and another shouting he will kill any remaining germs, as U-1146 walks away dragging the dead germ from earlier with him.