[OLD]⚾Leon Kuwata x Baseball player!Reader⚾

No killing game

All students are combined

May be OOC

Also:

Y/N - your first name

L/N - your last name

H/C - your hair colour

S/C - your skin colour

H/L - your hair length

F/F - your favourite food

--------------------------------------------

Leon walked to the baseball court. Usually, there would be no one there at this time. But today was different.

He knew it when he heard the sound of baseball training machine (idk how it called) from the court. He walked near the court only to see a guy playing with machine. And actually, he was good. Not as good as him, of course, but still really good.

Then, he heard chuckles from the tribune. Leon looked up there and saw three girls sitting and chatting, watching the guy training at the same time.

He walked towards them, whistling and gaining their attention.

The girls looked at him and one of them said:

- Oh, I think it's Leon Kuwata!

- That super popular baseball player? - asked her friend.

- Yeah, it's really him!

- Yea... I think, I saw him somewhere - said the third one.

- Hello ladies! What are three beautiful princesses doing here at such time? - Leon said and winked.

- Hehehe- um... We're just sitting here... And talking! You know friends chat? - the first girl blushed and smiled.

- What's your business? - mumbled the third one.

- We were watching that new guy playing! - second girl looked to the court.

- Yeah! He's so good! I bet he looks very cute! - the second one fangirled.

- Why do I even hangout with you... - the third one said, clearly annoyed.

- That new dude, huh? - Leon mumbled himself.

"I need to become friends with him. He's good at baseball and maybe I will invite him to join the team"

Leon decided to at least to get to know that new guy. And with that, he started walking towards him.

Your POV

I was nearly ending my training session when I saw a boy with fiery red hair approaching me.

Jesus, don't he dare to start flirting with me now.

At this point, I decided that I trained enough today and walked to the ball throwing machine.

I turned it off and felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see the same boy.

- Hey there! I saw your playing and it's pretty good, you know! What's your name?

- Thanks. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Yours?

- Wait... (Y/N) That's rather feminine name, don't ya think? (sorry all with gender neutral names out there X3)

- Well of course it is! I'm a girl, after all!

- YOU WHAT?!?!

I laughed so hard at his stupid expression to the point of tears forming in my eyes.