[OLD]🔍Shuichi Saihara x reader🔍

This is my first request, I'm so excited! \(=w=)/

Thank you, Geriina for waiting~

No killing game

Female reader

All students are combined

May be OOC

High school AU

Also:

Y/N - your first name

L/N - your last name

H/C - your hair colour

S/C - your skin colour

H/L - your hair length

E/C - your eye colour

F/F - your favourite food

---------

(Y/N) sat in her history class, trying to understand something. She finds history really boring and hard, but there's a possibility that (H/C)ette just doesn't even try to understand, we will never know.

Luckily, her crush, Shuichi Saihara had the same history class as her. So, (Y/N) just stared at him like 90% of the time.

Maybe she would've stayed spaced out to the end of the class, if her history teacher, Miss Jackson (who gets the reference?) wouldn't clap her hands to make an announcement.

- Okay, we were learning this theme for awhile now, and I think you all understand it, right?

Almost everyone said "Yes" or "That's right", (Y/N) said it too, just so nobody would know that she doesn't understand it at all.

- That's good, because we're gonna have a test on that theme next week.

"Great" - (Y/N) thought - "Meh, I will copy everything from Kaede or Makoto maybe"

- It will have individual questions

"Crap. Ok, I'm gonna write whatever, who cares if I'll get an F"

The girl waited till the class ended, packed up and went home.

When (Y/N) finally arrived home, she went in her room and started playing her PlayStation.

***

(Y/N) heard the front door opening and closing, it means, her mother is back home.

About 5 minutes later, door in girl's room opened and her mother peeked through it.

- Hi mom-the girl said, not looking away from the game she was playing.

- Hello, sweetie. How was school today?

- Normal

- (Y/N), dear, can you please set it on pause for a little bit? We need to talk about something really important

She sighed, set the game on pause and turned around, facing her mother.

- (Y/N), your grades became really low in past three months, so me and your dad are not satisfied with it

- Aren't you the one who told me that "grades are not the most important thing"?

- Yes, that's true. But it means that you're not supposed to be ultra nervous about them, not completely ignore them

- Ugh, who really cares about their grades?! Except that Ishimaru kid, that's for sure

- (Y/N), please understand it's for your own good