[OLD]❄️Hot chocolate: Shuichi Saihara x reader❄️

So, that's a little winter series of oneshots. I'm gonna do it until the New year, and on the 31 December I already have a little "sketch" of my new year oneshot. Enjoy this one!

No killing game

Female reader

May be OOC

Also:

Y/N - your first name

L/N - your last name

H/C - your hair colour

S/C - your skin colour

H/L - your hair length

F/F - your favourite food

Y/T - your talent

---------------------------------------

It was snowing outside. You looked at the view in awe. It was very pity, that your boyfriend, Shuichi Saihara wasn't home at the moment. The radio on the table was playing some Christmas songs, and magical feeling of childhood filled your heart.

You looked at the clock, 9 p.m, 15 mins.

Then, a thought flashed through your mind.

"Shuichi will be back soon!"

You walked away from the window, heading to the stove. You wanted to make a surprise for your boyfriend.

*timeskip cuz I want to sleep*

When Saihara opened the door to your flat, he felt the smell of cinnamon, caramel and chocolate.

He walked to the kitchen, but you weren't there. Then, he walked to the living room, and saw you on the couch, watching "Home Alone" with the cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows was in your hands.

- (Y/N)? What are you doing?

- Don't you see it, dummy? I'm watching the film

Shuichi was silent for a while, and then said with pink dust on his cheeks:

- C-can I join?

- Of course! I prepared this for you, after all! - you said, giving him second cup of chocolate.

- You... Did this... For me?

- Yeah! Well, come on! Sit here! - you patted the spot near you.

With smile on his lips, he sat near you and took the chocolate from your arms.

Halfway through the film, you got cold, so Shuichi took a blanket and wrapped it around the two of you.

You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder near the end.

Saihara blushed madly, but didn't do anything.

The film ended. He watched at you, wanting to carry you in your bed. But you was so peaceful looking...

Saihara wrapped his arms around you and layed you on his chest, slowly falling asleep himself.

And you slept, cuddling up together, as the snow kept falling...

-------------------------------

397 words

0:50 p.m

52% phone charge

14.12.2019